The Grove Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel 43(Boise)
Cabana Inn(Boise)
View Hotel
All reviewsdowntown boisehealth clubhockey gamevalet serviceself parkingroom servicewithin walking distanceconvention centerfull servicebeautiful hotelenjoyed my staythe location is perfectbusiness tripfront desk staffnice roomgymarena
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

Not happily surprised. My family and I went to the Grove Hotel for a concert at the rose gardens. We decided to stay in the new suites that were supposed to be newly decorated... We asked for an executive suite. We got to our room and the door was chipping, we opened the door and found a very large dining table in a very small entry way. There were two queen beds and ripping furniture. The "suite" was a room with a dining table. Not impressed. The room was over priced and NOT remodeled. We were then moved to a terrace suite which was far better than the "suite" we were in before.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I recently celebrated our 10th anniversary with an event in downtown boise. We chose to stay at The Grove, as we hadn't stayed there before. Upon check in, we were told that the suite we had reserved was unavailable, so we were placed in another room. They did quite a bit to make it right, which we really appreciated.

The location is great, with beautiful views from the 13th floor. We had an amazing breakfast at Emilio's before leaving the next morning. Everyone we encountered was very polite and professional, and will definitely be back in the future.

• Stayed: September 2013
GroveLiane, Director of Sales at The Grove Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

ZColby - Thank you for the feedback regarding your stay at The Grove. It's nice to hear that you had a great experience at our hotel.

We look forward to having you as our guest the next time you are in town!

Happy Travels-

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Whatever charm the hotel exterior lacks is more than made up for by the clean and spacious rooms and fine interior, the excellent service, and the location. I attended a conference at the adjacent Boise Center, and during lunches and breaks it was easy to walk to the Capitol (with a great water-conservation demonstration garden) and the riverway. Staff were both friendly and helpful, parking was easy, and the hotel is, as other reviewers have noted, near some great pubs and restaurants (with an emphasis on Basque food, a rare treat). To top it off, when I called the hotel today to see if I could shift some of my charges from last week's stay to a different charge card (I neglected to take care of this at check-out), it took less than 5 minutes to re-do the bill. I haven't had such good service in quite a while, so I can't speak highly enough of the Grove Hotel. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Thanks so much for the awesome review MPark2013!
We are delighted that you had a great time in Boise and that we could help elevate the experience!

We look forward to your return-

All the Best!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

The Hotel was with in walking distance to many restaurants, bars, and farmers market, we were only there for 1 day and didn't use any of the amenities, but the front desk staff was very friendly. Parking was secure and easy to get to.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking time to review The Grove Noah808! One day isn't long enough in Boise! We're glad you had a nice experience with us and hope you are back soon. Our restaurant is fantastic and the Grove Fitness Center and Spa is to die for, not another one like it!

Safe Travels-

Reviewed September 4, 2013

This hotel has it all. Incredible service, food, amenities, and staff. I was in town for about 24 hours and thanks to a couple of suggestions by the staff I was able to see a few local restaurants, get a tour of the Steelheads arena, and really get a sense of the town.

As a side note - if you like to stay in shape while on the road - this is the place for you. They're gym is by far and away the best hotel gym I've ever seen since it doubles as I high-end members only gym.

Room Tip: Asking for a high floor will get you the best view of the city.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Cahlgrim 210, I couldn't have said it better myself! :)

Thanks so much for the review - it means a lot to the Grove Hotel team to be recognized for their efforts!
I hope you are able to spend more time with us the next time you are in town.

We appreciate your comments and are thrilled that we were able to make your stay in Boise a great one!

All the Best-