“Excellent value-”

Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Spectrum
Ranked #5 of 58 Hotels in Boise
Reviewed March 4, 2013

service and rooms far above expectations. I would definitely stay here again-
The staff was very friendly and attentive. Our company held a seminar there for customer and very need was quickly met by staff. I have stayed in many Hampton Inn's and I would say this was my best experience

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Kelly P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Spectrum, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

We thank you so much for giving us such a great recommendation for meetings and ranking us so high among other Hampton's. My staff is truly amazing and treats each guest with individualized service. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your visit. We look forward to having you back with us again soon.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Spectrum

Reviewed March 4, 2013

This hotel is very well cared for, the staff was very nice and friendly. We had a relaxing and enjoyable evening. The bed was very comfortable. The furnishings in the room were in excellent shape. The breakfast area was well stocked and the food was good it did not taste fake. The warm cookies when we checked in were delicious. We will be back!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for the wonderful comments about your experience. I'm so pleased that you enjoyed a nice couples night! Next trip be sure to ask about our Romance package and perhaps we can even make it better! See you again in Boise soon.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

The staff was very helpful and polite. Rooms are clean. There is a variety of restaurants within walking distance. Internet was quick and easy to log on to. The only down side is the freeway. When booking your room ask for one on the other side of the building. My room was quiet, but my co-worker heard traffic and sirens all night.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor, we value our guests feedback. It's always nice to have your meeting group with us. We look forward to having you again soon.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

We have always had good experiences with the Hilton-Hampton chain, and this hotel lives up to the standards.

Very nice & helpful desk clerks. My wife & I were heading back to N Id from Twin Falls. I made the reservation over the phone that morning by calling this hotel directly. Check in took about 1 minute. (Had hilton honors #). It was a good rate even before the AAA discount.

Handy location off I-84. Many restaurants nearby, & convenient to airport if that's what you need.

Room was nicely appointed, modern & new, but not overly fancy. King bed, big chair, fridge. Seems to be a newer facility.

Clean, comfy bed & pillows. Hampton says they wash the duvet covers before each new arrival, I guess I thought everybody did that, but apparently not!

I never heard any traffic or jet noise - none! And we live in a small town so we are not used to traffic noise. Effective curtains, kept it dark in the room so we could sleep in.

Good hot complimentary breakfast. Bacon, eggs, waffles, etc if you like that stuff. Real oatmeal in a big pot, slivered almonds, raisin/craisin mix, brn sugar. Purty good coffee. About the only thing I couldve wanted is soy or almond milk, since i can't tolerate dairy. I like how they use more paper containers (renewable resource!) instead of polystyrene.

We cant think of any reason not to rate this experience as 5 stars.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank rkw847

We appreciate your feedback and the 5 star rating! I'm so pleased that you got a restful night's sleep with us. We thank you for the comments about our location and services. As always, thank you for your business.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Being from the east coast, maybe my family and I have become accustomed to a lower standard in what should be expected in a hotel. This hotel changed that and has set a high standard for others to follow. The value far exceeded the costs. The facilities exceeded our needs; and breakfast was more than adequate. My wife is "bedaphobic" at hotels, but the room was so spotless, she slept like a baby! Lastly, the staff was courteous and professional. They even put a note under our door, wishing us a good day.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Kelly P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Spectrum, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

WOW! We appreciate the excellent review! Thank you so much for letting us know that we exceeded your expectations! We pride ourselves on cleanliness and service. Thanks again and we hope that your travels bring you back to Boise soon.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Our favorite place to stay in Boise! Always clean and exceptionally friendly staff. Of all of the Boise hotels the kids love this pool the most. They have always gone above and beyond to meet and exceed our needs. Location is excellent short walk to movies and variety of restaurants.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

We appreciate your compliments about our friendly staff and are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are a great family friendly facility and are glad to know that we are a favorite with your family. Hope to see you back again soon! Thank you for your loyalty and business.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Our room contained a fold out sofa bed which we had planned for the kids to sleep on. The fold-out had a sheet on it but no blankets and no pillows. I wasn't very happy about that. We also needed extra towels for the room. When I called down to housekeeping to ask for bedding and extra towels I couldn't get ahold of anyone. I tried over and over for an hour. This was about 10pm so perhaps they had specific housekeeping hours. However, if we had had an emergency and needed extra bedding or towels, I would have been EXTREMELY upset. The doesn't seem very hospitable for a hotel. We managed by cranking up the heat, borrowing extra towels from the pool to use in the bathroom, and making pillows and blankets out of the pool towels. Thank goodness the pool was open 24 hours. The room was really nice, and a decent price for the amenities, but I don't think it was worth having to sleep on rolled up towels for pillows and using towels for blankets. I honestly liked the hotel as a whole, but I wish that I could get at least partial money back for the inconveniences. I will remember to ask for those things at check-in next time, I guess. We also tried to use the microwave for popcorn. The microwave was too small or too low in wattage to pop a small bag. That was another bummer.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to respond to us about your recent stay. While I am pleased that you enjoyed the room and our pool, I'm sorry that you were unable to reach our front desk for your blankets and pillows. We certainly have staff available 24 hours to deliver such items, perhaps they had just stepped away for a minute when you called. When you return please contact me and I'll try to see if an upgrade is possible. We value your feedback and cannot deliver excellent customer service without it!