“comfy, clean, friendly”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Boise Towne Square
Ranked #21 of 58 Hotels in Boise
Reviewed October 8, 2010

Clean rooms, friendly staff, loved the comfoters on the bed. The night staff was very helpful and friendly. Nice quiet location, IHOP, Applebees, TGI Friday's just across the within walking distance.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank wildhares
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Boise Towne Square

Reviewed September 24, 2010

Everything about this hotel was great -- the service, the location (although we were just passing through Boise on a long drive, so didn't need to be downtown), the room, the food, the pool and fitness room. Absolutely no complaints. We felt spoiled, especially paying the same as at some much "cheaper" hotels.

Neither "business" not "leisure" actually describes our trip. Our family had an emergency, so we had to make a very long drive, with Boise the half-way point. The pampering at this hotel made a difficult trip a lot easier!

We also found a terrific restaurant that had just opened around the corner -- Taste of Thai. Great food and service, and enough to have leftovers for supper the next day.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 31, 2010

We stayed at the Ameritel Inn when we came to Boise for my mother's funeral. I had left materials on my computer at home that I planned to use at the funeral. The staff helped me use the office to print out the info I needed. This was a big help at such a stressful time. The breakfast was much better than your average Continental breakfast. The room was clean and quiet. My husband and daughter enjoyed the large pool. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 17, 2010

During vacation or business trips I always find my way back to this hotel. Though the building is not to be considered the most modern one, the staff is tremendously friendly and helpful ("impossible" is not possible). All rooms (standard, suites, spa rooms) I rented during the last three years were spacious and clean. The indoor pool is bigger than most I have seen on "higher ranked" hotels, hot tub is available. The location is perfect for business and vacation travellers alike - one of the biggest malls being in 5 min walk distance, with sufficient options to relax and dine out (hotel does not have a bar or restaurant - but breakfast service) after a long day in the office or outdoors. City Center can be reached by car within 15 min, approx same distance to airport.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 11, 2010

I stay at the Ameritel once a month when I travel to Boise for business meetings. I always look forward to my stay. The rooms are spacious, comfortable, and clean. Staff is friendly, and will do what they can to make your stay pleasant. Good breakfast buffet and delicious cookies in the evenings. The location is great. Across the parking lot from a large shopping mall, and many restaurant choices within walking distance. Great value for the money.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 28, 2009

We traveled from New York to Idaho and we are very impressed with your hotel. On 9-19-09 very late at night our son became ill and your staff went above and beyand to get us new bed linens and antiacids for his belly. Very Impressed.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 10, 2009

Since we were traveling with teens, we chose the Ameritel by the mall so that the teens could come and go as they pleased. They enjoyed this feature and so did I. Everyone could do as they pleased. That was the only plus for this hotel stay. The negative features include: old mattresses (we literally sunk into them), toilet separate from sink made it noisy at night when everyone was asleep and some of us had to use the facilities which woke everyone up, jacuzzi by pool didn't work properly--we just sat in hot water, for breakfast, the waffles kept sticking to the waffle maker--the attendant blamed us and asked us why we didn't use the spray--how did we know we were supposed to spray the unit? no directions duh!, We noticed other people having the same problem but she didn't "blame" them, the omelet was cold except for the very edge and the cheese inside was frozen solid. We will never stay at Ameritel again!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family