“Great value”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Boise Towne Square
Ranked #21 of 58 Hotels in Boise
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Close to downtown and with our AAA discount, our room rate was under $100/night. Nice breakfast buffet - more than just the basics - with clean, modern rooms and a quiet, safe location. Staying on Emerald into downtown will take you by two really nice parks, Ann Morrison and Kathryn Albertson. I would definitely stay here again if my travels take me to Boise!

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Ashley S, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Boise Towne Square, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a good review for our hotel. I'm so pleased that those that come to visit take as much advantage of our great parks and nearby recreational activities as us locals do! They are so much fun and offer a wonderful background when going outside. Thank you for visiting our hotel and the Boise area, we'll look forward to your next stay.

A TripAdvisor Member
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed June 15, 2014

People were nice place was clean
The suite was spacious and roomy
We all slept well, however, no air in back room, stifling heat
some form of air would of been nice
Pool was clean and enjoyable
Breakfast typical offerings

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Ashley S, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Boise Towne Square, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review for our hotel. I'm so pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We greatly appreciate the comment about what could have been done to make the stay even better. We are always looking for ways to improve the hotel and the experiences that our guests have while here with us. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 15, 2014

I've stayed at this hotel twice now on business trips and have been extremely impressed on both occasions. The hotel has clearly recently undergone a major renovation that was very tastefully done. The rooms are well fashioned and always very clean, the staff is extremely engaging and helpfull, and the breakfast is remarkably good as continental breakfasts go. Truly an extraordinary hotel for the price.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

I’m so glad that you have stayed with us on numerous occasions. We want to ensure that every stay is as great as the last and seeing the reviews from those that have stayed more than once show us that our consistency is right where it should be. Our little face lift was a fantastic upgrade for our hotel and getting comments from the guests like you has been wonderful to hear. We look forward to your continued loyalty with us and next time you stay, ask us about our Returns Program if you haven’t signed up already. It’s a fantastic program to give back to those that stay! We’ll see you next time.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

I recently stayed here while visiting Boise for my granddaughters graduation. I stayed in an Executive Suite. The description was a King with kitchenette however it was a full blown kitchen, fully equipped. Very nice. I had two large picture windows that also had very nice black out curtains which made sleeping in very nice.

This location has a very nice indoor swimming pool and jacuzzi which my granddaughters really enjoyed. This location is next door to a very nice shopping mall and many restaurants.

It was a very comfortable room, very clean, and very reasonable. I will definitely stay here again when visiting Boise. I highly recommend!!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo

I’m so glad you had the opportunity to visit for the fun occasion! Thank you for choosing us for your lodging needs. It was wonderful to hear the fantastic words of praise about our hotel. We do have great layouts on all of our rooms and a very fun selection of room types including the kitchenette that you stayed in. Our very large pool and spa are so much fun for the whole family and I’m pleased you got to take advantage of them during your stay. We will very much look forward to your next stay with us and hope that we’ll always be your number one choice in Boise!

Reviewed June 9, 2014

I left my computer cord in the room. They sent it to me. The room was very accommodating for 3 girls. One king bed with it's own sink and closet and the other area had 2 queens and the bathroom and another large closet.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Ashley S, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Boise Towne Square, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2014

I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you received the lost cord. We have a wonderful and very honest team that is always going above and beyond. Thank you kindly for the remarks that I'm thrilled to pass on to them. I hope next time you are in the area we will see you again and earn a 5!

Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

Rooms were clean as any. The staff was very friendly and helpfull! Had a great stay! Kids enjoyed the pool and hot tub. The only down side was the same breakfast for 5 days in a row :(
Wish they would change it up.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Ashley S, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Boise Towne Square, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2014

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our hotel! We greatly appreciate the feedback and ideas on how to better the overall experience for you. I'm thrilled you enjoyed the stay so much and had the opportunity to enjoy the pool and hot tub. It's such a great way to relax and have fun. Our team works very hard every day to ensure that our rooms are kept in top notch shape and to make sure that every one of our guests is taken care of and feels at home while with us. We'll look forward to your next stay and greatly appreciate the loyalty.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

I was down for medical reasons. The staff was so great. They put me in a first floor room witched helped a lot. I got to eat on this visit. The breakfast was great. Will be staying again for leisure next time.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

I hope the medical reason you were here was taken care of with your visit, even for something not always fun we are very happy your choice was our hotel for your lodging needs. I'm so glad you had the opportunity to enjoy our wonderful breakfast as it really is the best way to start a day and with our large selection of options you just can't go wrong. Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel and let us know how the stay was. We'll look forward to having you next time you are in the area!