La Quinta Inn & Suites Boise Towne Square
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$109
GardenInn.com
$189
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
$179
The Grove Hotel
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Boise Airport(Boise)(Great Value!)
$94
Hotels.com
$105
Inn America(Boise)(Great Value!)
$69
Hyatt Place Boise/Towne Square(Boise)(Great Value!)
$89
The Riverside Hotel(Boise)
$116
$99
Best Western Northwest Lodge(Boise)(Great Value!)
$82
BestWestern.com
All reviewsfront deskhour pooltowne squarelarge malla pet friendly hotelshopping and restaurantsfamily suitewafflesbed was comfortablequiet locationstaff was friendlynice staywithin walking distancegreat place to staynice roompool and hot tubnice hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 14, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Ashley S, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Boise Towne Square, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

Reviewed April 11, 2014

I love this place, I travel a lot for work so I practically live here, I wouldn't want to stay anywhere else. Super friendly staff and the rooms are always great, feels like home. I really like how close it is to everything, and the gym and pool are a sweet bonus too.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Irish_GRS
Ashley S, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Boise Towne Square, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Thank you so very much for your wonderful review of our hotel. I greatly appreciate your comments and time you took to write them. I'm thrilled that we get to be your home away from home! Our team just loves to get to know our guests and we want every experience to be the home away from home feel. Love that you take advantage of our pool and fitness center! They are there to be absolutely enjoyed and I hope you do so. We'll see you next time!

Reviewed April 5, 2014

The rooms were clean and well-kept. Everything else was as to be expected. Relatively quiet even with two high school groups staying at the same time. Breakfast was hot and satisfying. We didn't use the pool or the internet this trip, but the pool seemed fine from the lobby and was plenty used by other happy guest.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you so kindly for your warm words of our hotel. I’m sorry that you didn’t get the chance to enjoy our wonderful large pool or the internet. With the weather getting so nice outside, you’ll have to check out our spacious patio, as it’s the best seat in the house on a nice day! I’m glad you enjoyed our hot breakfast; it’s the best way to start a day. Next time you are in the area, please visit us again! Make sure the take time to relax in our pool and test out our new internet upgrade to Fiber!

Reviewed April 2, 2014

This was formerly Ameritel and I knew because the front desk answered as such. Three big complaints about this hotel that will prevent me from coming back. 1. If it is full to occupancy the breakfast room is much to small. Spring break weekend was crazy and felt that they should have extended the hours during such a busy time. 2. Second is that they do not enforce any kind of dress code at breakfast. Bare feet at breakfast? When did that become acceptable? Pajamas I guess I understand when they shut it down at 9 but seriously Bare Feet? They should have a sign. Maybe there is a different class of people that stay there. The other problem is that the key card system is very buggy. I got no less than 15 different cards and very rarely did they work. Everyone including the staff was having problems with it.
3. The bed was lumpy and old. Needed to be updated, it was uncomfortable.

The room was slightly dated. The waffle irons were buggy and were having problems everyday of a different type.

The smell of their shampoo at LaQuinta is Orange Cream. They sent the rooms as well with something else that I have not identified.

The effort is lackluster but it was not like I felt it was a complete hole. I stayed the entire trip but only because just fighting through the problems were the same as

Room Tip: 243, 343, 443 are within arms distance of an elevator and would be very irritating rooms to stay in. They are in alcoves right next to the stairs. Try to get a room close to the front door because key cards are not reliable on outside doors. Top floor in a family suite because of other kids running around on top of you. Let your kids run around on top of someone else :)
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

I’m very disappointed in your stay with us. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to tell us of your experience however, as it’s things such as this that help us to continually improve our hotel. Please know that our goal is to always provide the best of stay’s and the most positive memorable experiences while staying with us. We have sadly fallen below the mark with your stay and I greatly apologize for the inconvenience and discomfort you experienced for the things that you have listed. I was very surprised by the comment regarding our mattresses and even that our rooms are slightly dated. We underwent a remodel less than a year ago and updated our rooms, electronics, and received brand new mattresses. I’m terribly sorry if they weren’t to your liking though and I will do what I can to see if there is a faulty mattress in one of our rooms. I do hope that you’ll give us another shot if you have the chance to be in the Boise area, as we’ll be working hard to meet your needs and continually provide the great experience we aim for.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

We have found several hotels that advertise "pet friendly" but will not accept cats! Not the case with La Quinta, and this is a very nice La Quinta. Clean, clean smelling, with a decent breakfast and friendly staff.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

We absolutely accept cats! We will always want the entire family to join in the fun! We are very proud of our pet friendly policy and happy to welcome them to our beautiful hotel. I'm so pleased that you had the opportunity to enjoy the free hot breakfast that we offer. With all the breakfast fixings I hope it helped start your day off right. Thank you for staying with us and we'll hope to see you in the future next time you are in the Boise area.