“Always a great lunch”
Review of Stan's Hot Dogs - CLOSED

Stan's Hot Dogs
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Great place for lunch. Great casual atmosphere. Stan always greets everyone and makes them feel special.

I have taken individual members of my family (high school and college age) for lunch at various times. They always come home and talk about how good the food is. Finally, I had a chance to take me wife. She now agrees wtih the rest of the family.

The meat is fresh and perfectly prepared. It is regularly shipped from the east coast. The onion rings are the best I have ever tried. They are freshly battered and fried. One serving easily feeds two people. Fries have a touch of the same batter and are also excellent.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Liked the food, but I didn't like standing around waiting for it to be made. They should bring it to the table.

Reviewed August 13, 2012 via mobile

Stopped in for my first visit the other day with my friend and really enjoyed The Spicy Italian Sausage dog. I wish it would have been spicier though. Their frys are awesome too!!! Really friendly and efficient staff. We asked for water cups and got handed two bottles of water we had to pay for and that was annoying. I also think the fry sauce should be free like the ketchup, not 75 cents, when I didn't even use half. I would Definetly come back though!!

Reviewed May 11, 2012

I tried this place once a month for about a year, after they first opened, waiting for them to get some competent employees. I stopped going, so I don't know if they ever did. I may have to pop up there in the next week or so to see how things are at Stan's.

Reviewed March 24, 2012

What's better than authentic Buffalo NY hot dogs and old fashion custard? This is a simple storefront in a strip mall but was simple and good.