“Very good food.”

Cuisines: American
Boise
“Very good food.”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

You know a place is good when you want to go there for your birthday dinner. Love the bowl of twigs appetizer, crispy not soggy fries and excellent dipping sauce. I had the Salmon Run salad and the greens were fresh. The salmon could use a little more seasoning and was a little less done than I like but was moist and still quite good. Everyone else in our group enjoyed their meals. I do wish they would update the interior with more comfortable/stylish tables and chairs and do something different at the entrance than the tacky curtain. Our waitress hopefully was just having a bad night as she didn't welcome us, never checked on us once the food arrived and never smiled. When we walked in, it looked like the whole staff was hanging out at the bar talking and checking cell phones.

• Visited April 2013

Idaho
“Great experience every time - a top choice!”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

This is my second favorite restaurant in all of Treasure Valley. It has two locations -- one on Vista in Boise, and one off old State St in Eagle. Both locations are consistenly excellent. If you want more of a fine dining/bar experience at night, go to Eagle. If you want a cozy lunch experience, go to the Boise location. Willowcreek is great at providing fresh, healthy food. My absolute favorite meal is the "Salmon & Twigs" - a spin of "Fish & Chips". The Salmon is incredibly tasty, and I always choose the Sweet Potato fries instead of regular fries; it's great they give you a choice. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Visited December 2012
Boise, Idaho
“Great food!”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

My favorite is the Portabella Melt w/ sweet potato fries (which are the best fries in Boise). Indoor and Outdoor seating available. Constantly changing beer on tap.

Visited September 2012
“A most enjoyable end to a long day of travel!”
Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

8 hrs traveling and this place transformed drudgery to delight. Sat outside, wife had Mediterranean salad with chicken. I had the Greek Cow gyro flavored burger...different and delightful. Excellent guitar soloist this night, a couple of glasses of wine, friendly co-diners and an attentive waitress made this a surprising find. We will return before our trip ends in 4 days.

Boise, Idaho
“Beware of the wasps and flies”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Went to eat lunch at this location for business today. We both had the Payette Club and I had a bowl of chicken tortilla soup. The soup was great and the sandwiches were not very good. The entire meal we battled with between six to eight wasps and had flies on us constantly. Nice outdoor dining, but you need a better pest contrl company. I will not be coming back in the future. The service was average. The mango ice tea was by far the best part of the meal.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank Rob2222

Been to WillowCreek Grill? Share your experiences!