“Best Food In Town!”

WillowCreek Grill
Ranked #26 of 788 Restaurants in Boise
Cuisines: American, Bar, Sushi
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sacramento, California
“Best Food In Town!”
Reviewed June 10, 2012

I get around and this place is the best to go to in Boise. Food was outstanding, great wine list, wow the interior was really speical. Mountain retreat with its blond exposed wood, great bar and friendly staff all making it a real treat.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank xfil911

Boise, Idaho
“Not that impressed”
Reviewed January 22, 2012

On a Friday night we expect to wait a bit for a table but this was bad. Quoted 15 mins but took 1/2 hour. While we waited we aked the hostess a few menu questions and she couln't answer any of them "I'll have to ask" to each one.
We finally got seated at the bar, not a table.
Our waitress was good.
The food was nothing spectacular, had an everyday pub grub taste to it. My wife had some sushi and she said it was okay.
Prices are reasonable.
As a local resident, doubt I'll go back. If you are visiting, there are many other places I suggest to try first.

• Visited January 2012
Wilsonville, Oregon
“Good Food - Slow service”
Reviewed January 13, 2012

Good selection of sushi and not a bad menu but the service was solo. When you are eating alone, all you want to do is eat and get out. Busy place.

• Visited January 2012
Boise, Idaho
“Really love this place”
Reviewed December 23, 2011

I have dined here at least 30 times and have always loved it. When I was in school, this was the place my friends and I would go after night-classes, even though it was out of the way. We loved to cozy up by the fire over wine and great food. I love their small outside patio in the summer. It's always a great place to go when you want a cozy atmosphere and a delicious meal at a great price. I really enjoy their wine menu and they generally have good beers on tap. Have always had really friendly and genuine service here as well. I think this is a Boise staple for a great dining experience. The only reason I am giving 4 and not 5 stars is because we saw that they use styrofoam to-go containers on our last visit. We were going to get some snacks to-go but opted not to just for that reason. I hate to see such a great place skimp when it comes to safety and the environment. You are better than styrofoam WillowCreek!

• Visited December 2011
Oregon
“Grill and sushi, something for everyone”
Reviewed October 29, 2011

This is a great place for lunch with work associates with varied tastes. The soup and sandwiches got good reviews and the sushi was very good.

• Visited October 2011