“Happy, happy hour! Stop here on way to the airport at least!”
Review of WillowCreek Grill

WillowCreek Grill
Ranked #29 of 796 Restaurants in Boise
Cuisines: American
San Leandro, California
“Happy, happy hour! Stop here on way to the airport at least!”
Reviewed August 4, 2011

I hadn't planned to go here and had done no research beforehand (I am TA-aholic). Instead, pulled in because it was on the way to the airport and there was a sushi restaurant next door. After sitting in the car trying to decide between Sushi and this location, I went in to look at their menu. Surprise, the two restaurants are joined at the hip...same owners, and you can order from both menus on either side. Strange combo, but I took it as a good sign. I ended up NOT ordering sushi (RAW Sushi is the name of that side, and there are reviews on TA for it) because it was happy hour...so I ordered two of the happy hour specials...the Spinach salad and the fish tacos....both were excellent and good sized servings...I can't say which I liked more. The server was attentive and the food came out promptly and as ordered. For a Thursday in Boise, there were a decent number of people inside. The decor is clean and unique inside and there is a nice, shaded patio (I ate inside for some A/C) My only complaint is that the TV in the bar area was a little loud for such a quiet room...I sat as far away as I could and still found it loud.
I would TOTALLY go here again if I ever return to Boise!

• Visited July 2011

Been to WillowCreek Grill? Share your experiences!