“Wish we had one near our house!”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #50 of 819 Restaurants in Boise
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 17, 2014

This was the 1st time we have come across a Bonefish in our travels and we wish we had found one sooner. We were a large party of 9 and had no problem getting a table for lunch on a Thursday. Food was super tasty and no one in our party was disappointed. Wish we had one closer to home because the bang bang shrimp is out of this world. Be sure to stop by one if you get a chance.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Four of us , with varying tastes, enjoyed a great evening , sitting on the outside deck. Enjoying our drinks, and ordering a variety of dishes. The Bang Bang shrimp was a hit, along with edamame appetizers .
Dinner selections included a steak, done perfectly, chicken, fish tacos, and butter fish. We were all pleased with taste, and temperature of the food. Service was great, and the location, especially sitting outside, was fun for people watching and relaxing.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

I always dine at The Bonefish Grill while in Boise on business...very good food & great service. Not last Thursday evening. The restaurant was not very busy at all when I arrived around 8:30 PM. Although the food was good, the service was poor. Several times I had to ask someone else to get my server for me, but even that was a bad experience because all the servers would disappear for quite a long time at the same time so I had to wait to find anyone to ask for help. I wondered where management was... certainly not overseeing the dining room. With so many great restaurants nearby, I am not sure I will go back again.

1  Thank Utahtravellers
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Having a family dinner can be fun starting with Singapore Calamari as well as skewered chicken. We all wanted something different and we had a wide variety. From the Kobe beef burger to lobster tails, and pasta in between we had an excellent meal. Happy hour cocktails just made the whole affair even better! Efficient, good service. Great food!

Reviewed June 29, 2014

Had dinner at the Bonefish Grill last night. Service was excellent, our appetizer Bang Bang Shrimp was out of this world. Our entrees were excellent.

Been to Bonefish Grill? Share your experiences!