“Don't judge a book by its cover!”
Review of Asian Wok - CLOSED

Asian Wok
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We were looking for Peking duck and found this place online. When we got there we walked in, looked around and walked back out to the car. There was not one person in the place and it was a tiny little hole in the wall. We debated what to do..should we stay or should we go!! A couple pulled up on a motorcycle to get to-go food. We jumped out of the car and asked them about the place. They said it was excellent and that it was their favorite Chinese food in all of Boise. We went back in. It was fantastic!!! The service was excellent and the food was in the top two so far in the Boise area for Chinese. We will be going back. Duck was good, not as good as I have had in other parts of the world. But, if you like duck you should at least try this place once. The other dishes were great. Dumplings were excellent.

Reviewed March 16, 2012

We found this little Chinese restaurant and came specifically for their Peking Duck, which was delicious. This is a rare treat which most Chinese restaurants don't serve. The restaurant itself is very low-key, not a fancy place to eat but with good food and good service. We were very pleased with our meal.

1  Thank IdahoDiver
Reviewed March 27, 2011

I was pleasantly surprised by this quaint dinning establishment. The staff is friendly and accommodating and the food is great. My favorite to date is the Peking Orange Beef. The Orange Beef comes with broccoli; not too spicy with just enough kick. I am looking forward to getting it again and again. The pork fried rice was fresh and fluffy. The best flavor that I have had in town. I have also tried the Lemon Chicken, Crab Rangoon, Bo Bo Platter, and several delicious dim sum items all served in steaming bamboo bowls.

I am recommending this place to all my friends.

1  Thank FoxyCleopatra99
Reviewed March 17, 2011

My favorite General's Chicken in Boise. The staff was very friendly and they made me feel a part of their family. Very nice for larger gatherings or a smaller get-together. Very affordable.

Reviewed March 13, 2011

Great food, service and experience. Best of Boise, Don't pass up on this hidden gem. Love the soups and great menu selection. Very affordable. You will be glad you went and knowing you'll be back.