“Amazing” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Castle Ranch Steakhouse

Castle Ranch Steakhouse
Ranked #368 of 739 Restaurants in Boise
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: I-84
Description: Located inside the Boise Holiday Inn Airport.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

If you're looking for an amazing steak and excellent service this is the place to go. Hands down best steakhouse in Boise.

1 Thank chlo1986

Sacramento, California
“Great Menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

I love this place I took more friends back to eat a second night. Great food, meats and salads all well prepared. I liked Elizibeth in the sports bar which has the same menu/prices as the dinning room. She took care of our group well and I will go back next year when I return to the area.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank xfil911
“Not that impressive”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

So this place is located in local Boise Hotel by the airport. Went on a Sunday and to go through the bar to get food as the main establishment was closed. Way over priced and if this place is #2 in Boise, don't go to Boise to eat ! Not impressed at all.

• 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
Bainbridge Island, Washington
“Good Steak, but I Agree with JanBoise”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012

The Castle Ranch Steakhouse is located in the Boise Hotel & Conference Center near the airport. As I was staying near the airport it was very convenient.

My steak was good beef and prepared well; served medium-rare as ordered. The accompanying Cheddar Hash was awful. As best I could tell, soggy hash browns mixed with melted cheese. Didn't eat. The other side dish with the steak was sauteed vegetables that were somewhat overcooked.

I didn't leave hungry and I enjoyed the steak, but not what I was expecting based on a number of other reviewers' comments.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars
Boise
“not quite what I had read”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2012

After reading several reviews my husband and I went there. It was only average. We were disappointed because we had read such rave reviews. Don't get too excited. It really is just average. We live in Boise, and we do not want folks to think this is the best kept secret in Idaho.

• Visited March 2012