“Fry me up, Scotty”

Boise Fry Company
Ranked #17 of 819 Restaurants in Boise
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 17, 2013

There are fries and then there are Boise Company Fries. Great variety of choices and cuts, a wide and eclectic choices of condiments and solid service. We visited this restaurant twice while visiting Boise over the holidays and wish we could have gone back one more time. We ordered a wide array of cuts and even got the mix that was cooked in duck fat with truffle salt. My goodness. There are those few establishments who specialize on a food and get it totally spot on. This is one of those places. Out of this world.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

everything is fantastic don't miss it all the burgers are great i get the homemade vegan patty with cheese and bacon and i love the homemade pickles

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Only in Boise would one find yet another twist on the infamous Idaho potato. However, most of their potatoes come from out of state or even from another country! When it is your turn to order, you start with the fries. There are several options of which to choose from. Then you decide on how you would like the fry cut. And if you are feeling quite flush, then the "Bourgeois" is a must have. Fried in duck fat and seasoned with black truffle salt. It gets no better! Then it's time to decide on your burger: what kind of meat (bison is a welcome option), and what you would like to go with it. While you are waiting for your meal, a good use of time is to select the seasonings you would like to put on your fries (they are served unsalted) and chose from a bewildering array of dipping sauces. Lots of intense decision making but in the end, it is all worth it. If you are in Boise for whatever reason, you must make Boise Fry Co a destination.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

The fries and burgers at both locations are the best, The ambience at the Bown Crossing location is much better. I hear they are opening up another location on State Street close to Glenwood. I can't wait. My kids love the seasonal fry sauces. the latest craze is marshmallow/maple that they love to dip sweet potato and yam fries in. They even make a few of their own sodas. The root beer is our favorite. I keep asking for them to add shakes to the menu so we can dip our fries in that. It may happen. I know they do their best to source organic and local whenever they can. I am going again tomorrow. Thank you for the friendly service.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Food is good and interesting. Furnishings and noise level are a bit much for a senior with joint issues.

Been to Boise Fry Company? Share your experiences!