“Variety!”

Boise River Greenbelt
Ranked #1 of 124 things to do in Boise
More attraction details
Owner description: Flows through Boise and provides more than 25 miles of scenic paths for biking, hiking and jogging.
Boise, Idaho
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Variety!”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Whether you bike it, walk it or jog it there is plenty to see along the Boise River Greenbelt. Sometimes it is nice to sit along the side and watch the kayakers and ducks float the river. There are plenty of nice fishing holes in downtown to catch trout. Various species of birds are all along the river walk.

Visited October 2012

NW
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Love the Greenbelt”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We live right next to it and get to enjoy it regularly. You cannot find a better place to enjoy the outdoors with safety and beauty!

Atascadero
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“I love this path so much I moved to be closer!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I recently moved closer to town so I could more easily use this great resource. I am not 5 minutes away from it by bike and enter through Veterans Park. If I go to the right, I can go see the Boise Hawks play, if I go left, I can be downtown in 10 minutes. Does not get any better than this!

Seattle
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Wonderful! Definitely go”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

If you like to walk, this is an unparalleled river walk that's great for adults and family. You can bike, you can walk and get beautiful views of the river. Its surrounded by parks for picnicking. Well done Boise!

1 Thank sweeneyn14
Sacramento, California
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Exceptional walking paths”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

The greenbelt goes on forever! It follows the river, along housing areas and into wilderness areas. There are even occasional safety patrols along the greenbelt. You will see all kinds of wildlife. The last time I was there, we saw three baby swans plus a deer!

Visited May 2012