Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Destinia.com
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
All reviews full kitchen home away from home road trip business or pleasure definitely stay here again suite kitchenette comfort
Selected filters
Reviewed October 27, 2019 via mobile

I chose this spot from reviews of trip advisor. Very handy spot to walk into town to shop or eat. Had free parking. I had the nature suite and I enjoyed it. Not a really big room but enough for me. Full kitchen which I didn’t really use. Nice bath with tub. Small sitting area off back porch or walk around to back to patio sitting area. Seemed they had everything one would need even down to a yoga mat and noise machine to use to sleep with. If I ever came back to town I would probably stay here again. Much better than the big ole hotels. This is an old building that has been remodeled. No problem with self check in.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank gypsyiam
Reviewed October 15, 2019 via mobile

We were on a road trip and we drove through Boise and wanted to stay the night to see a bit of the city. We booked the Boise guest house last minute and the manager Kate was extremely helpful and friendly with the booking process. Check-in was super fast and easy and the room was perfect! Super clean and comfortable and it felt like we were staying at a friends house! There were also quite a few other rooms that were filled in the guest house but it was so quiet and we never heard any of them! It’s also a great location, very close great restaurants and parks, and we either walked or grabbed the lime/jump scooters and were easily able to get everywhere we wanted to! If you’re staying in Boise I would definitely recommend staying here!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank evictory24
Reviewed October 10, 2019

TreeTop Suite was fantastic. Clean. Great layout. Had a fan in the closet. The self check-in was easy and preferable to standing in line at a hotel. The customer service was wonderful. We will return!

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed September 17, 2019

I have been coming to the Boise Guest House for many years now. Sometimes I come 2 -3 times a year in combination with my wife. Eve Marie has created a destination that has every amenity you need in a fun and comfortable space. The location is adjacent to downtown without all of the noise and traffic. An easy walk or quick bike ride has you right downtown or on the greenbelt. We typically stay in the Animal Suite that has a door on the outside on the front porch. Perfect for reading and relaxing. That said I think I have stayed in each suite at the BGH all are wonderful. I cannot recommend this place any more highly.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 15, 2019

We stayed for five nights in the front upper-level 1BR Treetop Suite. It has a full kitchen and private balcony with a view of the Idaho Capitol. The Boise Guest House offers free off-street parking and a relaxing backyard. The staff were friendly and very helpful. The provided instructions made checking in and out easy. It is a 10-15 minute walk to downtown Boise and its many restaurants. We will definitely stay at the Boise Guest House when we next visit Boise.

Room tip: Make your reservation direct to know about all available suites.
Date of stay: August 2019