All reviews treetop suite co op full kitchen off street parking older home studio apartment private balcony close to downtown location is great check in was easy road trip business or pleasure definitely stay here again bgh annex guesthouse kitchenette
Selected filters
Reviewed May 2, 2019

The Nest in the Annex was delightful! Quiet, quaint, beautiful older neighborhood, very well maintained & charming but still close to the heart of the city. I spent nearly 2 hours in the evening walking around the neighborhood taking in the peace & character of this historic part of Boise. The apartment was perfect for relaxing after a long drive & even longer business day. It felt like my own personal haven. Lots of character with the old farm sink in the kitchen & the funny tub & tiny bathroom door - I loved it! Charm all over! The bed was incredibly comfortable (and that's coming from someone who can rarely sleep away from home) & the art, furniture & amenities were so warm & inviting - it felt like I could have stayed there forever! The only thing I would have improved is that there was a small area of the kitchen floor that wasn't properly swept. Otherwise, perfect!

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Eve-Marie B, Owner at Boise Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2019

Hi Heather!

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review! I am so pleased you had such a nice time. Glad to hear you liked the area and the atmosphere and that you found the bed comfortable. We are doing our best to keep the rooms in perfect clean condition at all times.

We'd love to have you back to stay next time your travel plans bring you to Boise.

Reviewed March 20, 2019

Close to downtown, close to the Boise Co Op for yummy groceries, safe and no cost parking, surprisingly quiet, equipped with all the right dishware and tools, and comfy beds. All at the right price - well below what I would spend at a boring, chain hotel with no personality. What more could one ask for?

Room tip: I love the travelers room - great patio
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Hi Amy,

Thank you for much for taking the time to write such a great review! We appreciate you telling the Tripadvisor community about the experience and helping to keep our little business optimized.

Hope to see you next time your travel plans bring you to Boise!

Reviewed February 24, 2019 via mobile

I have stayed here previously. I stayed in the exact same room. Nothing short of exceptional experience again. Eve and her staff are amazing. The owner makes herself known in the area. Always willing to chat and make sure you have everything that you need and that you have a great time. Definitely worth staying here versus other hotels in the area. Check it out if you're in town

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business

Hi ThunderDan!

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate you mentioning us on Tripadvisor and telling the world how special our space is.

We do hope you choose to stay with us again next time your travel plans bring you to Boise.

Until then, have a wonderful day!

Reviewed February 4, 2019

This is a fabulous boutique guest house. We stayed four days at the Story House. It was super clean and well designed/decorated. One of the best remodel of an older home into a guest house I have ever seen. Very classy and quaint! The kitchen was easy to use when we desired and well stocked for a studio apartment with a decent size refrigerator. The location can not be beat as we could easily walk to many choices of eatieries and entertainment. Price was reasonable - A class "A" location and studio! Super location for Uber when needed.

Room tip: Studio works great for two people - advise other suites available at the Guest House if more!
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Hi Leslie,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Boise Guest House. We appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review of our accommodation. We do think the location is fantastic and thank you for sharing all of these nice aspects of our business with the public.

I hope that if you do choose to move to Boise you will contact me for any information regarding real estate! :-) Have a wonderful day.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed January 7, 2019

My husband and I stayed at the Boise Guest House for our visit from California to see our son graduate from the Boise Fire Academy! We can't say enough about either of the former. Wow; upon entering the House the smell of the Holidays was everywhere and we were treated like old friends as there was a tiny mix-up upon arrival. Easy check in with code and our four night stay was wonderful! This is a homey, interesting and great escape from a typical better "hotel" experience. I have mixed feelings about being truthful as it will surely be harder to book when other travelers discover a great stay in a friendly city. Thank you!

Date of stay: December 2018

Hi 9 dancer9,

Thank you so much for your nice review. We so appreciate our guests who take the time to share their experience with others about our unique property. I'm so sorry about your mix-up in rooms! We are always working hard to minimize anything like this but the unique nature of the suites makes it very challenging for us to guarantee exact suites.

We hope that if your travel plans bring you back to Boise that you will choose to stay with us again! WE LOVE DIRECT BOOKINGS!

Warmly,