All reviews treetop suite co op full kitchen off street parking older home studio apartment private balcony close to downtown location is great check in was easy road trip business or pleasure definitely stay here again bgh annex guesthouse kitchenette
Selected filters
Reviewed January 7, 2019

My husband and I stayed at the Boise Guest House for our visit from California to see our son graduate from the Boise Fire Academy! We can't say enough about either of the former. Wow; upon entering the House the smell of the Holidays was everywhere and we were treated like old friends as there was a tiny mix-up upon arrival. Easy check in with code and our four night stay was wonderful! This is a homey, interesting and great escape from a typical better "hotel" experience. I have mixed feelings about being truthful as it will surely be harder to book when other travelers discover a great stay in a friendly city. Thank you!

Date of stay: December 2018
Eve-Marie B, Owner at Boise Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2019

Hi 9 dancer9,

Thank you so much for your nice review. We so appreciate our guests who take the time to share their experience with others about our unique property. I'm so sorry about your mix-up in rooms! We are always working hard to minimize anything like this but the unique nature of the suites makes it very challenging for us to guarantee exact suites.

We hope that if your travel plans bring you back to Boise that you will choose to stay with us again! WE LOVE DIRECT BOOKINGS!

Reviewed November 12, 2018 via mobile

We stay here every time we drive from Oregon to Denver. It is so nice to have a little kitchen with real dishes and great coffee. The beds and decor are much more comfy than a hotel. There are some dog friendly rooms and you do need to request them specifically. The location is great and restaurants and grocery stores are in walking distance.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We so appreciate your spreading the word about our tiny business.

Please consider us if your travel plans bring you back to Boise!

Reviewed October 5, 2018

I've stayed at the BGH several times and it never disappoints. The rooms are charming, clean and I like the kitchen faciliites. The rooms are relaxing, the grounds are lovely and check in and out is always easy. Enjoy your time at the BGH.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business

Hi HFB,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate your nice words and telling others about our unique accommodation. Writing reviews helps us stay optimized and in front of an audience that competes with big box hotels!

We look forward to having you back again!

Cheers,

Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

Cute little guest house. I stayed in the smallest room so I'm sure the other rooms are larger. I'm petite so the size did not bother me. I can see how the bathroom might be uncomfortable for someone tall or bigger.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for writing a review, Seranita!

We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to let others know about your experience at the Boise Guest House. I understand that the suites are considered small - I am also 5'2" and I don't really notice. For tall people, I would recommend the Treetop or the Attic Suite.

Reviewed September 9, 2018

The Boise Guest House was a much needed retreat for my boyfriend and I! Even after some confusion with our booking, one of the staff members came to the property to meet us and upgraded our room for free since the suite we had booked was actually already taken. We hung out in the backyard and had a drink while we waited, and she was there quickly! The location allowed us to get a very cheap Uber ($7.00) to the Albertson's stadium for the BSU game. From there, we walked downtown to check out local bars and restaurants, and back to the Guest House. It was adorable, comfortable, and convenient! We loved the private feel even though there are multiple suites. The backyard was quaint and relaxing. Although we are from the area, staying at this property made us feel like we were on our own little private getaway-- a great staycation!

Room tip: Travel suite is very spacious with a private deck and access to the garden.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Hi Britton,

Thank you so much for writing a review. I apologize for the confusion - occasionally we do have overbookings but that is the nature of the industry. We do strive to accommodate all of our guests and ensure we offer the best experience we possibly can.

We look forward to having you back if your future travel plans bring you to Boise.

Cheers,