All reviews treetop suite co op full kitchen off street parking older home studio apartment private balcony close to downtown location is great check in was easy road trip business or pleasure definitely stay here again bgh annex guesthouse kitchenette
Selected filters
Reviewed October 5, 2018

I've stayed at the BGH several times and it never disappoints. The rooms are charming, clean and I like the kitchen faciliites. The rooms are relaxing, the grounds are lovely and check in and out is always easy. Enjoy your time at the BGH.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Eve-Marie B, Owner at Boise Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2019

Hi HFB,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate your nice words and telling others about our unique accommodation. Writing reviews helps us stay optimized and in front of an audience that competes with big box hotels!

We look forward to having you back again!

Cheers,

Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

Cute little guest house. I stayed in the smallest room so I'm sure the other rooms are larger. I'm petite so the size did not bother me. I can see how the bathroom might be uncomfortable for someone tall or bigger.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for writing a review, Seranita!

We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to let others know about your experience at the Boise Guest House. I understand that the suites are considered small - I am also 5'2" and I don't really notice. For tall people, I would recommend the Treetop or the Attic Suite.

Warmly,

Reviewed September 9, 2018

The Boise Guest House was a much needed retreat for my boyfriend and I! Even after some confusion with our booking, one of the staff members came to the property to meet us and upgraded our room for free since the suite we had booked was actually already taken. We hung out in the backyard and had a drink while we waited, and she was there quickly! The location allowed us to get a very cheap Uber ($7.00) to the Albertson's stadium for the BSU game. From there, we walked downtown to check out local bars and restaurants, and back to the Guest House. It was adorable, comfortable, and convenient! We loved the private feel even though there are multiple suites. The backyard was quaint and relaxing. Although we are from the area, staying at this property made us feel like we were on our own little private getaway-- a great staycation!

Room tip: Travel suite is very spacious with a private deck and access to the garden.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Hi Britton,

Thank you so much for writing a review. I apologize for the confusion - occasionally we do have overbookings but that is the nature of the industry. We do strive to accommodate all of our guests and ensure we offer the best experience we possibly can.

We look forward to having you back if your future travel plans bring you to Boise.

Cheers,

Reviewed September 7, 2018

We were so impressed with ease of reservation and check-in and were just so comfortable with everything. I agree that coming and going was like an Air BnB, with the lock code at the front door - so easy! We were in the Nature Suite, and it was really roomy. The kitchen area was super well stocked, and the bathroom was cozy and clean. We loved the backyard for sitting and reading, as well as drinking wine in the evening. The bubbling water feature was so soothing. An added bonus was free use of the laundry (before or after the staff hours). The location just couldn't be beat. Downtown was just a few short blocks away, and very easily walk-able and safe. If we're passing through Boise again, we'll definitely stay here!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Hi stork90,

Thank you so much for writing a review and letting others know about our unique accommodation. We agree the location is fantastic and we are so happy you enjoyed the yard and the fountain.

We look forward to having you back when your travel plans bring you through town!

Warmly,

Reviewed September 4, 2018

This is the best place I've ever stayed! The booking and check-in/check-out process was a piece of cake, the decor was beautiful and the beds are very comfy. The garden area was lush with all of the lovely plants and seating areas. We didn't want to leave!! We will be back for sure. I can't wait to stay there again even though I only live 45 minutes from Boise. This was a very memorable experience for me. Thank you!!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

Hi Amy,

The best place you've ever stayed!! So happy to hear this, it makes my heart sing. I have 12 years into the development and operations of Boise Guest House and reviews like this make it all worthwhile. I am so happy you had a nice stay.

We look forward to being the destination for your next staycation!!

Warm Regards,