Amber Inn Motel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Redford Motel(Glenns Ferry)
Crest Motel(Jerome)
View Hotel
My Place Hotel - Twin Falls, ID(Twin Falls)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 26, 2011

My Husband and I Live on the Road, Traveling from job location to job location, so we have had many disappointments, at extreme costs! This was not one! Even though I was Skeptical at first glance. Staff is Excellent, friendly and funny! Cleanliness was excellent, and I am an Extremely Picky Person!! If ever You have a Problem they will do everything in their power to fix it, including they upgraded the WiFi while we were there! It has All The Basics; Beds, Clock Radio,Table, Chairs, TV, Closet area, Micro, Mini Fridge, Even had a Couch in our room, although there were no Dressers. There is Coffee Available in the AM, Ice Maker and Vending machines by it, in the down stairs hall. Our Room Was Not One That Had Been Remodeled Yet But Most of the Other Ones Had. Yes The Decor is Older things yet that adds to the Quaintness. The Only Suggestions We Would Have is, Finish Remodeling, New Beds Throughout, Different Dish Package and You Really Could Use An Outside Pool!!, Outside Grounds are To.. Well There are None, although the flowers were nice. P.S. Thank You For Removing the Swallow from my room without harming him! We Will Defiantly Stay There Again if In The Area or Traveling Through! P.S. We were there for 2 months! May-June 2011 We Made Some Life Long Friends While Staying There! Kudos Guys You Do A Great Job!! :)

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank KLKemper
Reviewed December 19, 2011

I travel this way all the time, but have never stopped until now. I am so glad I did!!! Very nice rooms, extremely helpful and friendly staff. Rooms look they have recently been painted and updated.And the pricing was very reasonable. I will definitly stop here again on my way thru!!!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank kaylene N
Reviewed November 17, 2011

Our drive was longer than expected and by the time we reached Bliss, we were tired and could go no further. We decided to give this motel a shot. The outside of the motel looks older with grey siding, but seems to have been maintained which convinced us to go in. Front desk was extremely friendly and took the time to guide us to a good restaurant. The room was a typical motel room with table and chairs, bed, TV, etc. but we found it to be very clean. My wife always checks the bathroom for hairs, or signs of poor cleaning and it passed her inspection. The bed was in great condition, very comfortable and allowed us a great night sleep. For the money I paid and the room I got I would absolutely stay here again. Great Deal!

Room Tip: Motel was clean, comfortable, and well priced
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Michael T
Reviewed October 5, 2011

We stopped here after hours of driving. We were exhausted. I looked online at the reviews and we decided to give it a go. The staff, even at 1 a.m. was friendly, however, that is truly all I have good to say about this place. The garage sale mix and match decor was sad to say the least. The outdated floral arrangement on the wall had what looked to be years of dust hanging off it, the lamp shade was dusty. The chair at the table creaked as if it would break and that was only with my 100 lb. 11 year old sitting on it. The beds sagged worse than a horse's back that had been broke to ride too soon. The showers, ugh! Not clean, and by the time I got in there, there was no hot water. Mind you three people should be able to shower in a motel and not freeze. Live and Learn, next time we will drive an hour or so further and stay at a chain hotel. You truly get what you pay for!

Room Tip: Keep driving and choose a room at a better place!
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank MinxofMayhem
Reviewed August 12, 2011

We've stayed there a number of times over the years. Recently we've paid $178, $109 and $50 per night for motel rooms. The Amber in Inn was the $50. It has a run-down look but it had all the basic things the other two places had (of course the the $178 place had a pool and fitness room), it was clean and the bed was good.

There is a lot of smoke in the hallways. If you get a non-smoking room, you might consider putting a towel or something at the bottom of the door. Our room didn't smell of smoke.

There some sights worth seeing in the area. Also, if you are headed to Idaho Falls or points north of there, you can take off on blue highways through Shoshone, the Craters of the Moon National Monument and Arco to Idaho Falls and save yourself from yet more boring freeway miles.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family