“Solid Performance but not Memorable”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Stoneridge Resort Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 5 Restaurants in Blanchard
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 18, 2012

Wife and I had dinner when recently visiting a Newport B&B. Not a lot of choices in Newport and Priest River area and the locals recommended.
Service was pleasant and proficient. I had special of an 8 oz rib-eye and wife had scampi. Both were properly prepared but offered nothing beyond what you would make for your self. Prices were very reasonable (steak on special for $13 and scampi at $19). Very limited wine choices and what was available was a bit pricey for the quality.
Would probably give the place a second chance as there were several tables of locals who seemed to be enjoying their meals.

There are newer reviews for Stoneridge Resort Restaurant

Reviewed April 29, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I dropped by The Grill at Stoneridge Golf Resort for a late Saturday morning breakfast. The weather was nice so we opted to eat outside on the deck overlooking the golf course. Our waitress was so nice and very accommodating. I had Steak and eggs and my wife had the poached egg breakfast. The food was awesome with large portions and very reasonably priced. Also the coffee here was so good! We will be frequenting this place again and again!