“How we miss good Mexican food!”
Review of El Mirador

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
El Mirador
Ranked #5 of 39 Restaurants in Blackfoot
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Suva, Fiji
“How we miss good Mexican food!”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

We now have lived the last three years abroad, with no true Mexican food. El Mirador is what I think about, and what I miss. The food was consistently good, and true to its roots.

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank EpiDoc

Blackfoot, Idaho
“A favorite”
Reviewed May 18, 2012

They tend to recognize me here, as I go fairly often. The food is great, very reasonable prices, and large portions. Best Mexican place in Blackfoot in my opinion.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank purdueguy1
Idaho USA
“El Mirador...A Consistent and Reliable Choice For Mexican Food”
Reviewed March 28, 2012

We have eaten at the El Mirador several times over the last fifteen years or so since they opened for business. There food is always consistently good and a reasonable value. The service staff is well above par, all have been well and properly trained by the head waiter who himself appears to have learned the trade in a first class hotel restaurant in Mexico City or the like.
My only criticism is that we have noticed the food has become less and less "auténtico Mexicano" over the years since they first opened. Notwithstanding, we will continue to eat here on a regular basis.

• Visited February 2012
Pocatello, Idaho
“Pretty Good Mexican Food”
Reviewed January 31, 2012

Service was best aspect of my visit. The food is pretty good. The place is a bit rundown.

Visited November 2011
Shelley, Idaho
“El Mirador- good, authentic, Mexican coucine!”
Reviewed September 30, 2006

El Mirador- Authentic Mexican Cousine with an authentic Mexican feel to it. The food is good with lots of choices. When you 're ready to order you can order in Spanish or English. Don't forget to order Horchatta(a flavored rice water drink that is very refreshing!).
El Mirador is easy to find. And can accomidate larger groups.
I hope to see you there, O'lay!
The Local Buzz