“Great lunch!”

Add it.
Stockman's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Truly the best burger in Blackfoot! We have been here several times in the last few months, lunch or dinner the meals have been fabulous. Lunch today was no exception. Burgers, salads, pasta, or steak all were great. Portions were more than generous and the service was good. Take the time and stop by for a burger!

3  Thank Shannon S

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Only one complaint about this place, i always wait forever for my food. The people are super nice and keep the drinks coming but how long does it take to cook the food? Is it possible they are short staffed in the kitchen? Personally this can be overlooked and will be once you take the first bite of food. Holy Crap!!! The chefs know how to make your taste buds feel true ecstasy. I have had burgers, steaks, seafood, appetizers, and much more and I'm sure this place is 10x what Texas Roadhouse is. If you are in a hurry I don't recommend but if you want to taste some delicious food this is the place to go.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

I like the steaks at the stockman. There very flavorful and tender. The service is excellent and friendly. They have a nice selection of beers.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We ate here on a Wednesday night and it was very busy. Menu is the same as Stockman's in Idaho Falls. I like the decor better in Idaho Falls.

We both had burgers and fries. Great burgers, cooked to order. I like the Bleu Cheese burger that has cajun spices (but not real spicy) and blue cheese crumbles. The buns are light and just right for the burgers. Fries were crispy and tasted great. Service was OK. We didn't have ketchup at the table and it took some time to flag them down. Overall they did ok for how busy they were.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I've been here several times, and have always been happy. I've had steak on a couple occasions, a burger on at least one occasion, and the fish. It all has a little something special to it to make it tasty/interesting. It can be a little pricey, but not for what you get.