“Thanks for a great stay.”
Review of Super 8 Blackfoot

Super 8 Blackfoot
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Blackfoot
Reviewed March 5, 2013

The stay at this Super 8 was great. The breakfast had waffles, rolls, cereal, juice, coffee, tea and milk. The staff was friendly and helpful. My room was clean and cared for each day. The manager, Randy Payne, answered all questions and helped with local directions. Many thanks to him.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
super8man, General Manager at Super 8 Blackfoot, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2013

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. I'm glad I was able to help you. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

We had to pull off the road because the weather and roads were turning bad. The front desk clerk was helpful! She told us about a great place to eat and even offered to help with carrying our luggage up the stairs because there were no more downstairs rooms available and they don't have an elevator. My kids went right to sleep because it was quiet. The pillows were flat, but the clerk was happy to help with a couple more pillows. Although it would have been nice to have fruit at breakfast, it was a pretty nice little set up. My husband and kids really liked the make your own waffles, and I liked that they made them not me! :D All in all, it was a pretty good experience. I would say, though, that it was awkwardly placed behind a grocery store. Our GPS was not very helpful with that either. I had to search the number on my phone and call for directions.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
super8man, General Manager at Super 8 Blackfoot, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

Thank you for your review. We are glad you were well taken care of. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

We have stayed several times since 2009. Every time we have checked in we have been greeted nicely and even with small and sometimes noisy children we have felt welcome. Our stays have been anywhere from one night to almost a week. We have used the laundry, vending machines, ice, wifi and breakfast. I always have a pleasant sleep and have never witnessed the manager be rude to any person not to mention being extremely pleasant to my family. We have traveled extensively in high end resorts to quiet private motels. I find the breakfast to be just what I'd expect with the addition of staff happily getting us plates and silverware even late at night.

• Stayed: November 2012

We're so happy you enjoy your stay with us. Thank you for the time you took to post this review. Most guests tell us on their way out the door that they liked us but don't take the time to post it here. We will see you the next time you come through our area.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8man, General Manager at Super 8 Blackfoot, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8man, General Manager at Super 8 Blackfoot, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Reviewed February 16, 2013

not so great... stayed here one night - only... "the check in lady was awesome" But then it went downhill quickly - We were awakened by workers overhead at 8am. The cleaning lady "was sent" at 9 to clean our room. Is check out at 9am now?? Insect bites - they look like flea bites to me (I am a vet tech. ) Good thing there's a great big neon sign because the loacation is difficult to find. Goofy internet set up - and slow. I would make some quick managment changes if I were the owner.

There were animal feces all around the building - it would be nice if owners took responsibility... but if they don't shouldn't the managment clean up??

Room Tip: wouldn't stay here
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
super8man, General Manager at Super 8 Blackfoot, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

I am disappointed with your experience here. I must say however that none of our cleaning crew is here until 9am, and they didn't arrive to clean your room until after 10:00. We are an hour ahead of your home time zone and so your watch would be an hour behind us. I too wish that people would pick up after their own pets and with the snow on the ground it hasn't always been visable for us to clean up either. But with the snow melting now all of the piles are becoming visable and we can get them cleaned up. I am glad you were treated well by the front desk clerk and that you found your room to be clean. We have 3 internet signles so it doesnt matter where you at in the hotel, you will have a strong signal. Each signal is 50 mbps in strenght and should be strong enough for whatever your doing, depending on your own computer.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8man, General Manager at Super 8 Blackfoot, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2013

Been to Super 8 Blackfoot? Share your experiences!