“Fish and Idaho Tots”
Review of Rupe's Burgers

Rupe's Burgers
Ranked #1 of 39 Restaurants in Blackfoot
Cuisines: American
Description: Near the Idaho Potato Museum.
Description: Near the Idaho Potato Museum.
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We had an early lunch here after visiting the Idaho Potato Museum. Fun! We ordered fish and tots as opposed to fries and they must have cooked a whole bag for us. The portions were enormous and I had enough for both meals and another to take. There is also a help yourself salad bar which I really liked. They also had drive up service, meaning you can order from your car and they'll bring it out, like the old car hops. Remember drive-in movies???

Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

We were referred here from a local that grew up in Blackfoot and was passing through. We were so glad we timed it just perfect to have this fun, dining experience! The waitresses were all very nice and helpful to our large group of 7. The owner himself even checked in and made sure we were taken care of. The food was well made for a hamburger joint and the tater tots were perfect to everyone's liking. The icy mugs brought back good memories. The shakes are also reminiscent of good times. You can bring your family here and feel right at home! Thanks for the good time Rupe's!

Reviewed July 4, 2013

I will admit that I tease my friends and family in Blackfoot about Rupe's being the finest dining that Blackfoot has to offer. The restaurant is old enough to have been there since dirt, but in the end, there is a reason that business l last so long. This is not a chain... This is a local burger joint. I at lunch there yesterday and I must admit; that was a tasty burger. Nothing wrong with being a local "dive."

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I eat here whenever I can with my family. I love the relaxed and broken-in atmosphere and the varieties of fried stuff, particularly the tots.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

My grandson likes to go there after a game and my granddaughter after her dancing. My daughter in law is from Blackfoot so we have many reasons - the food is awesome and service is so friendly