“Nice Local "Dive"”
Review of Rupe's Burgers

Rupe's Burgers
Ranked #1 of 39 Restaurants in Blackfoot
Cuisines: American
Description: Near the Idaho Potato Museum.
Description: Near the Idaho Potato Museum.
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I will admit that I tease my friends and family in Blackfoot about Rupe's being the finest dining that Blackfoot has to offer. The restaurant is old enough to have been there since dirt, but in the end, there is a reason that business l last so long. This is not a chain... This is a local burger joint. I at lunch there yesterday and I must admit; that was a tasty burger. Nothing wrong with being a local "dive."

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I eat here whenever I can with my family. I love the relaxed and broken-in atmosphere and the varieties of fried stuff, particularly the tots.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

My grandson likes to go there after a game and my granddaughter after her dancing. My daughter in law is from Blackfoot so we have many reasons - the food is awesome and service is so friendly

Reviewed April 16, 2013

they have great hamburgers and shakes.friendly staff,a wonderful place for a nice lunch ! great 50's atmosphere!

1  Thank patty p
Reviewed April 15, 2013

We had a family birthday dinner for my sister-in-law at Rupe's and this was my first visit to the place. I ordered fish and chips and the others ordered burgers. All meals were reasonably priced and everyone seemed to enjoy their meals including myself. The major improvement to the experience could have been a cleaner diner floor. There were fries and napkins on the floor left by previous customers and not swept away.

1  Thank 756brianm