“This is a great breakfast buffet.”

Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 22 Restaurants in Young Harris
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Included in the cost of our package here, the breakfast buffet is a special treat. We had delicious made to order omelets. There is also grits, oatmeal, eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits and gravy, mounds of fresh fruit, yogurt, cereal, and pastries. For sure, you won't go hungry. The price of the buffet ($14.) also includes coffee and juice. Service was very good and the buffet was wonderful. It opens at 7:00 AM and we were there at that time. I'd eat here for the buffet again, but only if I was hungry. Otherwise, I'd order from the menu.

BrasstownStaff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Thank you for choosing Brasstown Valley for your dining destination during your recent stay. I appreciate your positive feedback regarding our food. It is our mission to provide "magic moments" for our guests which we work hard to deliver each and everyday. We welcome to opportunity to be your resort of choice for many years to come.

Please feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance in the future and thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

First of all, beautiful views from inside the dining room. Nice atmosphere. I had an omelet with bacon, cheese, onions and peppers. Served with grits and toast for around eleven bucks. It was very tasty. I requested salsa and the waitress went and found me some! Great variety of delicious jellies and jams for toast. I had orange marmalade and blackberry preserves. The waitress was very attentive and food came out quickly and hot. But what impressed me the most was while I was waiting on the rest of my party to arrive in the lobby outside the restaurant, I asked for a cup of coffee. The hostess asked if I was going to have breakfast in the restaurant later. I told her "yes" and that I was going to kill about ten minutes in the computer area of business station next door. She politely offered me a complimentary cup of coffee!!! These small gestures are what makes this resort a five star property. By the way, I am typing this on their computer in the business center now as I am a guest here. The entire property is outstanding and I would recommend this place for anyone traveling to this part of the country. Five star resort.... It is 1:10 am and I was having trouble falling asleep tonight. I just asked the front desk and security guard (Justin) if they could rustle me up a cup of hot chocolate and of course they complied!!!! FIVE STAR all the way. These folks really know how to make their guests feel welcome and spoiled.

BrasstownStaff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014

Thank you for choosing Brasstown Valley for your stay and dining destination. I appreciate your positive feedback regarding your experience with our food, service, and views. I will personally thank Justin and the rest of my staff for providing you with the level of service you expect and deserve.

We welcome the opportunity to be your resort of choice for many years to come.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

Better than we expected, good quantity, variety and quality. The crab legs are snow, not king but they were great. Well prepared as was the buffet. Great service by all. Will return, thanks.

BrasstownStaff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

Thank you for taking time to share your comments and for your ongoing support of Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa.

I always enjoy reading positive comments regarding our facility, service and staff. I will personally thank my wait staff for consistently being attentive.

Direct Line 706-379-4600 Fax 706-379-9999
CBurton@Brasstownvalley.com

Reviewed December 26, 2013

The dining room in the resort is open to the public. Saturday nights they had a prime rib buffet. Sundays are breakfast buffets. Or you can also order off the menu. Beautiful vistas of the mountain and valley can be seen from the dining room. Reservations are suggested since this is a popular spot for locals, too.

BrasstownStaff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Thank you for choosing Brasstown Valley for your dining destination. I appreciate your positive feedback regarding your experience with our food, service, and views. I will personally thank my staff for providing you with the level of service you expect and deserve.

We welcome the opportunity to be your resort of choice for many years to come. We'd love to have you stay with us!!

Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I went over with our travel partners for the seafood buffet and it was awesome. We had an added surprise when we arrived, they were hosting a arts and craft show that was also awesome. The food was really good and the service was exceptional. The bread pudding was wonderful and everyone else said the lemon cheesecake was to die for I just don't care for lemon flavor. Even though I wasn't feeling well the food was worth the drive.

BrasstownStaff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Thank you for taking time to share your comments and for joining us for our Seafood Buffet.
I always enjoy reading positive comments regarding our facility, service and staff. I will personally thank my culinary for providing you with good food and exceptional service.

I'm glad that you had the opportunity to enjoy our Holiday Arts and Crafts festival as well.

Fax 706-379-9999