“Rain day fun!”

LaBelle, Florida
5 attraction reviews
“Rain day fun!”
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

We were up in NC visiting for the holidays and took the kids here on a Rainy day. What a great place. Stuff for all ages and kids are 14 & 11. We played for over 3 hours for $25 a person. Very nice staff and clean and bathrooms were super clean. Will revisit next November during our stay!!!!

Visited November 2013

Blairsville, Georgia
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Fun for kids!”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

My husband and I take our two grandkids here when they visit us. Many activities offered. Highly recomended if you have children.

Visited June 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great fun for family!”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

My kids loved it here, we stayed for hours. The foam factory section was entertaining for the whole family. In response to previous reviews: the prices are normal- very comparable to any other family fun center, the music gets louder on the skating rink in the evening which is expected on a weekend night. I enjoyed the music and didn't think it was too loud. They do sell pizza and other foods. Overall it was a fun time!

Young Harris, Georgia
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Grandkids Enjoy”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Diversity of play that caters to different age groups of children. A little expensive.

Visited April 2012
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Do not go here.”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

The post above mine nailed it. This place used to be awesome, now they've gotten rid of the go carts, mini golf, batting range, laser tag, and a whole slew of arcade games. They've gotten rid of all that and put in a roller skating rink with blaring music. Not to mention, they don't have prizes anymore, so you don't get tickets from any of the machines. I used to love to play the basketball shooting games because it was fun and I could rack up on tickets and get a prize. Now it doesn't even give you tickets, so what's the incentive to play? If I wanted to just shoot basketball for 1 minute at a time, I would have just stayed home.

That's not all. The kids running the place (didn't see an adult worker there at all) were uninterested, unhelpful, and unfriendly. About midway through our stay, the power went off in the building. When it came back on, several of the arcade games didn't boot up correctly. There was never any action taken by the workers. They didn't go to see if the games were working correctly, they never made an announcement to come get your money back if you were in the middle of playing a game, nothing. They totally ignored it.

There were also at least 3 games I tried BEFORE the power outage that didn't work. They looked fine, but when you swipe your card- nothing. One even took my money.

I used to go here every year. I've been coming for several years. This year I was sorely disappointed, and I will never be back. If you're looking for something comparable to the old Fun World, go to the Fun Factory in Franklin, NC. It's a drive but well worth it.

Visited June 2012