“Our favorite for breakfast!”

Mary's Southern Grill
Ranked #2 of 18 Restaurants in Young Harris
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Jasper, Georgia
“Our favorite for breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

Mary should be called Momma because she takes care of guests like they were her own. Great food, always wonderful atmosphere and excellent service!

Murphy, North Carolina
“Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

First time here. What a busy place. Friendly staff, nice selection to choose from. Good service, maybe a bit too much. I like to be asked how my meal is but there was just a bit of overkill with this. The food was delicious and I would recommend this to friends and visitors. Will defines go back. Good value for your dollar.

Visited July 2014
Blairsville, Georgia
“You are NOT going to Believe This Place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014

The Food is AWESOME! The Service is the Best! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE stop by and sit a spell for awhile here. The Potato Skins are to die for, but so is every other meal we've tried. And the Fried Chicken is better than any other place in the Area!
Mary's is a Must DO!!!!

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank JDC3_30512
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Food and Great Waitress”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2014

I am sorry that I don't remember the name of our waitress because we loved her! She was so funny and was so helpful to my husband and I. We ordered good, old southern country cooking and it did not disappoint. The fried chicken was good and moist, the collards were delicious and I can't stop thinking about the dill potato salad! Everyone was so friendly in there, even to strangers like us who were just passing through!

Visited July 2014
Rome, Georgia
“Good Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014

The staff is very friendly. and the breakfast was good, all at a good price. My wife I enjoyed the good service and the great coffee.The do not take credit or debit cards to make sure you bring cash.Our daughter starts Young Harris in the Fall, so they will see us again!!

• Visited July 2014