“Excellent fried pickles” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Brothers at Willow Ranch

Brothers at Willow Ranch
Ranked #1 of 17 Restaurants in Young Harris
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lookout Mtn, GA
“Excellent fried pickles”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

I haven't eaten at Brothers several times during visits to Young Harris. The food has been very good each time. I especially enjoyed having fried pickles for the first time.

Visited September 2012

Sharpsburg, Georgia
“Excellent lunch for all 11 of us!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

We all enjoyed everything and the portions were just right. The service was good and people were friendly.

Acworth, Georgia
“Great spot for the family”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed our meals and the prices were good for the quality. They have a large menu with many options. Make sure you try the onion rings.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Left overs?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

Very disappointed! Chopped steak was obviously old meat scraps and definitely not black angus. Meat was bitter to taste and over seasonrd with sage. To top off this incredibly ill prepared meal, a strand of hair was wrapped around my fried okra. Yes, they comped the chopped steak, but no visit from management nor apology from anyone! I even texted the owners but still no reply. I have eaten here often. I bring friends and family here. I am shocked by the lack of concern from management.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank SantoSolace
Bobby B, Owner at Brothers at Willow Ranch, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to inform me of your recent experience. Also, thank you for your very positive review of our restaurant last August. I sincerely apologize that your last visit was not up to our standards. Your comments, both positive & negative, help us to positively reinforce good practices from our staff and improve in areas they may need further training in.

As you have experienced before, our Management plays an active role in our service model. The Manager on Duty is trained to visit every table, every shift. There is no excuse for this lapse and I, myself, am fully responsible for not checking on your table. The Manager on Duty had been temporarily pulled off of the floor to assist a server with a large party. I was filling the gap by helping the Host seat customers and walking the floor in the absence of the Manager on Duty. Your server informed me of the issue and I adjusted the check accordingly. Unfortunately, by the time I was able to break away from seating to visit your table, your party had already left. For this, I do apologize.

I have turned over the food related issues to the Kitchen Manager. The details you provided will be looked into further and properly addressed with our kitchen staff. This situation also helps reinforce the urgency of Management handling a complaint and will be very beneficial in our ongoing training.

Again, I do apologize for the service lapse and the prior explanation was not an attempt to make an excuse for the situation. I truly want you to know it is not customary of the establishment.

I hope you will give us another try in the future. If there is any way I can make this experience up to you please contact me personally at the restaurant.

Bobby Burns
Owner
Brother’s at Willow Ranch
6223 Hwy 76 W
Young Harris, GA 30582
Oldsmar, Florida
“Good Food & Friendly Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed a very good dinner on our arrival to the Brasstown/Young Harris area. The trout was delicious. I enjoyed the lighter portion grilled which was plenty with the sweet potato and beans. My husband opted for the full portion blackened which is the whole fish. Good yeast rolls, too. We visited on Sunday- which is a dry day in this area. Our waiter was very attentive and helpful.

Visited June 2013