“Consistently Good with Excellent Customer Service”

Brothers at Willow Ranch
Ranked #1 of 20 Restaurants in Young Harris
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Young Harris, Georgia
“Consistently Good with Excellent Customer Service”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I have had the opportunity to eat at Brothers Willow Ranch a number of times in recent months. There are two notable observations. 1. The food preparation is dependable and satisfying. 2. The service is excellent.

I recommend ordering either the Sweet Carolina Chicken or the Trout among the varied menu choices. I must also comment upon the service. The servers are polite, attentive yet not obtrusive. It is notable that management is always visible and active throughout the management.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Paintpinto

Sugar Hill, GA
“Yummy”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

My husband and I ate here after a wine tasting at Crane Creek Vineyards... Great place!
The apple pie was fabulous!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank MarySnow71
GA
“Just as good second time around”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

This is my second time to Brothers and even though I sent my steak back because it was over cooked I received another one within five minutes. Service was GREAT too.

Visited November 2012
Georgia
“A great place to eat!”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

This was our third trip to Brothers and expect it to be busy! Come early and avoid the crowds. There is a reason this place is busy. It's because it is so wonderfully good!!! Last year, the first time we went, I got a Jack Daniels Bourbon marinated salmon....oh my, DELICIOUS!! I don't think you can go wrong with anything on their menu. We live 45 minutes away and it is worth the drive. There is also other things to do in the area like go horseback riding and the Brasstown Valley Resort is there too. The sceney is beautiful!! So spend a day in Young Harris, you'll be glad you did!

• Visited October 2012
Hiawassee, Georgia
“Menu with variety”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Brothers has a good variety of foods ranging from salads, steaks, burgers and sometimes specials. Food can be very good or sometimes o.k. It's good if you have a large party so everyone can have something different. It's hard to have really good food if you have such a large variety.

• Visited October 2012