I just loved this place! I was taking a course at the John C. Campbell Folk School in Brasstown, NC and decided to splurge and stay at the Brasstown Valley Resort. All of the staff was especially gracious and kind during my stay. The resort and the drive up to it is very appealing. The room was simple and very comfortable (in line with the beautiful mountain setting) and I really savored the mountain views from the lobby and the great hiking trails. I plan to return with the family for another visit soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled among the North Georgia Mountains, Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa quietly redefines the typical mountain getaway. Just a short two-hours from Atlanta, there is something for everyone at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa. No longer a secret, the 18-hole championship golf course was named among Golf Digest magazine's top places to play. The Stables at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa offers one- and two-hour guided horseback trail-riding for every skill level. And the 7,500-square-foot Equani Spa, inspired by the area's native Cherokee people, serves up treatments to maximize strength, health, appearance, mental acuity and spiritual balance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brasstown Valley Resort And Spa
- Brasstown Valley Hotel Young Harris
- Brasstown Valley Resort Young Harris