“Another nice stay at Brasstown”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Young Harris
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Another nice stay at Brasstown”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2014

Again using Groupon, we had a nice, relaxing stay at Brasstown Valley Resort and Spa. The building is very clean, staff friendly and helpful. This time we enjoyed the outdoor hot tub and indoor swimming pool.

Room Tip: The room with balcony is an extra nice touch.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
BrasstownStaff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review. I am happy to read that your experience was, again, everything you wanted it to be. I am glad that you were able to enjoy some time in the outdoor hot tub and the indoor pool this time. It is always good to read that our staff are providing the experience we strive everyday to achieve. I will personally thank all of my staff for providing you with an exceptional experience.

It is my pleasure to have you stay with us and I hope you continue to make us your destination of choice for many years to come!!

6321 Highway 76Young Harris, Georgia 30582
tel (706) 379-4600
cburton@brasstownvalley.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (317)
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2014

After many visits, Brasstown Valley Resort still provides good, solid accommodations, friendly service at reasonable rates. The rooms are clean, typically furnished middle-class hotel genre with nice views of surrounding mountains and the valley and golf course. The staff are routinely helpful and willing to make your stay a pleasure.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Rosson45
BrasstownStaff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review. I am happy to read that your experience continues to be everything you want and expect it to be. It is always good to read that our staff are providing the experience we strive everyday to achieve. I will personally thank all of my staff for providing you with "magic moments" and wonderful guest service.

6321 US Hwy 76
Young Harris, GA 30582
Direct Line 706-379-4600
Fax 706-379-9999
Charles.Burton@Brasstownvalley.com
Prattville, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014

This is our second time visiting the property, both times using Groupons. This visit we stayed in a lodge room with balcony overlooking the pool, golf course, and mountains. The view was amazing! The staff was pleasant and courteous at check-in, the restaurant, and in the spa. This is a great location to play home base and explore the area. Even in early Feb, there was plenty to do.
For dinner try the Copper Door in Hayesville! Amazing upscale dining.
For lunch head to Dahlonega and stop at the Back Porch Oyster Bar. Amazing. Then grab a piece of chocolate covered bacon at the candy shop across the street.
Winery options are abundant in this area. Crane Creek Winery is very close to the resort and worth a visit!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank hardhatgirl
BrasstownStaff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Thank you for choosing to be our guests, again, and taking the time to provide your feedback. I appreciate your business and your feedback. It is always good to read that our staff are providing the experience we strive everyday to achieve. I will personally thank all of my staff for providing you with an exceptional experience.

I agree that there is still plenty to do in our area, even in February. I am glad that you were able to take the time to explore all our surrounding area has to offer.

It is my hope to meet and thank you personally during your next visit. Please continue spreading your positive experiences.

6321 Highway 76Young Harris, Georgia 30582
tel (706) 379-4600 fax (706) 379-9999
North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2014

Lovely room with balcony offering a view of the mountain and golf course. The pool is enjoyable but I recommended that they clean the water level area which needs a good brushing. Same applies to the Jacuzzi. It was mentioned to their pool manager and was to be taking care of.
The Saturday night buffet was good and abundant and the brunch was also very good with lots of choices.

Good price point since it was their low season.

Room Tip: Room with balcony with mountain view
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
BrasstownStaff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Thank you for taking time to provide feedback regarding your visit. I appreciate your positive feedback regarding your room, our facility and dining options.

It was disappointing to read that you had qualitative concerns with the pool and Jacuzzi. I will share this with my staff to ensure we are properly cleaning these areas.

Thank you once again for being our guests and for sharing your feedback. We look forward to your return.

6321 Highway 76-Young Harris, Georgia 30582
tel (706) 379-4600 -fax (706) 379-9999
cburton@brasstownvalley.com
Biloxi, Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2014

This resort is located in a perfect place with mountain views on every side. I don't golf but the course looks great. The rooms are immaculate and roomy. Bed was comfy. Love that I showered for thirty minutes and never ran out of hot water. Love the oval shower curtain rod that give you extra space too. Quiet rooms. Never heard other guests next door. I think this is a five star resort and I work at one so I am pretty picky. The employees are great. I couldn't sleep and wandered downstairs to the free business center which is open 24-7 and played around on my facebook and internet. I asked the front desk if they could rustle me up some hot chocolate and Justin the security guard brought me a steaming cup!!! Talk about five star treatment. He even offered to make me a fire in the lobby fireplace. All of the employees were great. Had breakfast in the restaurant on property and it was fabulous. Got a pedicure at the spa and it was also a wonderful experience. I will definitely stay here again!!!

Room Tip: Some of the rooms have balconies. I didn't realize until after we checked in. Nice to sit outsid...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank busielady1
BrasstownStaff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Thank you for choosing Brasstown Valley during your recent getaway. I appreciate your positive feedback regarding our facility, service and staff. It is our mission to provide "magic moments" for our guests which we work hard to deliver each and everyday. I will personally thank Justin and the rest of my staff for providing you with the level of service you expect and deserve. We welcome to opportunity to be your resort of choice for many years to come. Again thank you for being our guest and we look forward to seeing you during your next visit.

Please feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance in the future and thank you for being our guest.

6321 US Hwy 76
Young Harris, GA 30582
Direct Line 706-379-4600
Fax 706-379-9999
Charles.Burton@Brasstownvalley.com
atlanta
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2014

Wow this was a very nice weekend getaway. Didn't expect much from a state facility but the management firm running it now has done a great job. Great staff, food and value. Loved the spa and the fireplace in the resort, huge warm and comforting. Enjoyed it tremendously and kudos to the management and staff. Well done and trained. Only bad point was banging on the door waking us the morning of checkout stating "housekeeping" when we clearly had the do not disturb sign up and we were hours before checkout time. Nice workout room, pool, spa, hot tub, golf, trails, views and shop. Will return here thanks.

Room Tip: valley view
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2014

stay this weekend was a little disapointing,the staff was great but a few things were awful. the pool was awful needs to be clean,girlfriend didnt even think of geting in the hot tub.stay in one of the cottages it was just ok,sheets on bed felt like sand paper.went to the spa not impressed felt rushed, no pool,hot tub out side very small.20% gratuity is in line with world class spas this one is not.staff was loud an not very attentive, needs to attend a world class spa like grove park inn in ashville an take notes. Good be a lot better

Room Tip: ask to stay on main property
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank joseph w
BrasstownStaff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
Thank you for taking time to share your feedback regarding your recent visit to Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa. I appreciate your positive feedback regarding our staff.

It was disappointing to read that you had concerns with our linens, the cleanliness of our pool/hot tub and that we failed to provide a relaxing experience at the spa. I will review our linen processing to ensure we provide comfortable sheets. I will ensure that the pool/hot tub cleaning concerns have been addressed. We should have provided a relaxed experience at the spa which we typically do. I apologize for the inconveniences you experienced and I assure you that each will be resolved.

Thank you once again for being our guest and providing your comments. It is my hope that you will return to allow us the opportunity to regain your confidence.

6321 Highway 76-Young Harris, Georgia 30582
Harrah's Cherokee Valley River Casino & Hotel
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Helen
Unicoi State Park & Lodge
Riverbend Motel & Cabins

Been to Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!