Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hiawassee Inn(Hiawassee)
Seasons Inn(Blairsville)
Comfort Inn(Blairsville)
  • Free Internet
All reviewshorseback ridinghuge fireplacecrab legshiking trailsprime rib buffetthe cottagesthe north georgia mountainsthe main lodgethe indoor outdoor poolhot tubgas fireplacerelaxing weekendbeautiful propertybreakfast buffetpro shoplong weekendviews of the mountains
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I had my wedding here in October. While it was cold, the event was spectacular. Brasstown has my highest recommendation, not only for the location and setting, which is beautiful, and the food which was delicious, but especially for the staff. Ashley Patterson is one of the most organized and adaptable managers I have ever had the opportunity to interact with. The staff at the resort made the event effortless not only for me and my bride but also for our guests. They worked quickly, taped down heater cords, brought out hot chocolate to the guests and made sure everyone was comfortable. A truly amazing experience was had by all of the guests and the spirit of the evening made the wedding a beautiful memory.

The only downsides were complications with the room reservations system and the slowness of the staff at the front desk. These were minor issues which did not interfere with the overall experience and impression of the resort.

Room Tip: The cottages are very well appointed, and the central rooms have a great kitchen and fireplace area to relax.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
BrasstownStaff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am very pleased to read that your wedding was all that you ever imagined for this special day. I appreciate the positive feedback regarding our food, setting, and especially our staff. I will personally thank Ashley for providing you with exceptional service, as you deserved for this special day.

I am disappointed to read that you encountered some challenges with room reservations and the front desk; however, I am grateful that it did not deter from your overall experience.

Thank You Again!!

6321 Highway 76Young Harris, Georgia 30582
tel (706) 379-4600 fax (706) 379-9999

Reviewed November 5, 2013

This was our 2nd stay at Brasstown.

My family and I needed quick accommodations (immediate) as our other booked cabin (upon arrival at unsaid retreat) was not so accommodating. Tom was wonderful to help us find a cabin at the very last minute and even helped us with a discounted rate! The Resort & Spa ended up costing less than the less than accommodating cabin!

The service from the restaurant to the stables to housekeeping was impeccable! Thank you for a wonderful fall family weekend! We will most definitely return and will refer others!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
BrasstownStaff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review. I am happy to read that your experience was everything you wanted it to be. It is always good to read that our staff are providing the experience we strive everyday to achieve. I will personally thank Tom, and the rest of the Resort staff, for providing you with "magic moments" and wonderful guest service.

It is my pleasure to have you stay with us and I hope you continue to make us your destination of choice for many years to come!!

6321 US Hwy 76
Young Harris, GA 30582
Direct Line 706-379-4600
Fax 706-379-9999
Charles.Burton@Brasstownvalley.com

Reviewed October 31, 2013

We were so fortunate to stay for two nights right at the peak of the fall color! We played golf, ate great food, relaxed and renewed! The staff is extremely friendly and accommodating. The decor is rustic but modern. Our room, 401, was amazing--corner room with balcony, so the vista views were incredible! Highly recommend for a quick getaway!

Room Tip: We recommend room 401 or 301!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
BrasstownStaff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and the kind words regarding your visit. I appreciate your positive feedback regarding our grounds, food, and staff. I will be sharing these comments with our staff. It is our mission to provide "magic moments" for our guests, which we work hard to deliver each and everyday. We welcome the opportunity to be your resort of choice for many years to come.

Thank you once again for being our guests and for sharing your feedback. We look forward to your return.

6321 Highway 76-Young Harris, Georgia 30582
tel (706) 379-4600 -fax (706) 379-9999

Reviewed October 20, 2013

My spouse and I were here for a business conference. There is plenty to do here at this family friendly resort to include an indoor/outdoor heated pool, hiking trails, golf, horse back riding, etc. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Special kudos to the house keeping staff on the 4th floor- They were professional, quick and thorough. The rooms are clean and spacious. Also enjoyed the breakfast buffet. The view from the lodge was spectacular. Looking forward to coming back.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
BrasstownStaff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review or your recent stay during your conference. I am very pleased to read that the conference was a memorable one. I will personally thank our housekeeping staff for their professional, quick, and thorough care to your needs. We pride ourselves on providing our guests with a place to "Leave your worries at our door". We look forward to being your destination of choice for years to come!

Thank You Again!!

6321 Highway 76Young Harris, Georgia 30582
tel (706) 379-4600 fax (706) 379-9999

Reviewed October 8, 2013

My wife and I stayed at Brasstown Valley Resort September 29 through October 1. It was just beautiful and wonderfully relaxing. We enjoyed the view from the lodge and walks on the property. The staff was extremely friendly and the golf course excellent.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
BrasstownStaff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa. Your getaway is a great example of the service we strive to provide.

I appreciate your positive feedback regarding our facility, staff, our spa and the pool. I will personally thank my team for being very friendly and helpful.

Thank you again and please return often.

6321 Highway 76-Young Harris, Georgia 30582