My stay at Brasstown Valley was great! We stayed in a cottage and it exceeded our expectations. The room was clean with a pleasant smell when we entered. The parlor was nice and big. The kitchen was clean and up to date. The beds slept well and the pillows were nice too. The Christmas decorations were beautiful in the lodge and on the grounds. The big fire place made the lobby area so cozy and welcoming. The staff were very helpful and accommodating. We are already making arrangements to return in February for a couples getaway and a girl's spa retreat. Brasstown Valley is a gem in the North Georgia Mountains. I'm glad I stumbled across it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled among the North Georgia Mountains, Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa quietly redefines the typical mountain getaway. Just a short two-hours from Atlanta, there is something for everyone at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa. No longer a secret, the 18-hole championship golf course was named among Golf Digest magazine's top places to play. The Stables at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa offers one- and two-hour guided horseback trail-riding for every skill level. And the 7,500-square-foot Equani Spa, inspired by the area's native Cherokee people, serves up treatments to maximize strength, health, appearance, mental acuity and spiritual balance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brasstown Valley Resort And Spa
- Brasstown Valley Hotel Young Harris
- Brasstown Valley Resort Young Harris