Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa
Ridges Resort & Marina(Young Harris)(Great Value!)
$169
Lake Chatuge Lodge(Hiawassee)(Great Value!)
$99
$109
HIExpress.com
$90
Comfort Inn(Blairsville)(Great Value!)
$119
ComfortInn
Days Inn Murphy(Murphy)(Great Value!)
$84
$99
Hotels.com
$129
Hampton.com
All reviewshorseback ridinghuge fireplacecrab legshiking trailsprime rib buffetthe cottagesthe north georgia mountainsthe main lodgethe indoor outdoor poolhot tubgas fireplacerelaxing weekendbeautiful propertybreakfast buffetpro shoplong weekendviews of the mountains
Reviewed November 7, 2012

We enjoyed just being away from everything. We relaxed in the spa, read books by the fireplace, and enjoyed quite meals together. The staff was helpful without being intrusive. The grounds were beautiful.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Foxtrot-BandB
BrasstownStaff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2012

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa. Your getaway is a great examp;e of the service we stive to provide.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I had previously been to Brasstown Valley Resort for a meeting and wanted to return for some personal time away. At the last minute I called for a reservation while traveling between TN and SC and I was very glad I did. It is such a beautiful place to see the fall leaves over the mountains. With a very comfortable lobby and large fireplace, it is a perfect place for a fall get-away. Donald, their doorman, made my day and made me feel like a part of then"family" there. They have stables nearby to go riding, a spa, breakfast buffets and beautiful golf course too. The rooms are comfortable and have a beautiful view. Did I mention it's beautiful? It's a little off the beaten path, but well worth driving out of the way to get there!

Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank allisondeanlove

thank you for your review. I was happy to read that your experience at a meeting led to you spending some personal time here. I told David he was mentioned in a review and he was very pleased. We are lucky here to have a staff focused on delivering the best guest experience they can. I look forward to being your get away of choice for many years to come.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

As you walk into the hotel you are wowed but a huge fireplace and very nice lobby, however when you enter the rooms in the main lodge they remind you of a tacky (wood furniture) Marriott but not as nice. For the money one would pay during peak season (around $200/night) the room left much to be desired. Again somewhat tacky decor, small room, limited amenities, and only modest views. The rooms still have old tube TVs - I know with all the outdoor activities here I shouldn't concern myself with the TV, but just goes to show how outdated this resort is. The redeeming quality of our room was a gas fireplace that was very nice! The hallways have very old carpet and smell musty. The restaurant, however seemed to be a great value. 11.95 for all you can eat pasta bar lunch was fantastic! The pasta dishes are made in front of you as you wait and have great flavor as well as many ingredients to mix in. The grounds are the big draw here as they well maintained and look fantastic. The golf course seemed to be well maintained and pretty challenging. They offer many other outdoor activities including hiking, fishing and equestrian activities. If they upgrade the rooms this would be a great resort to enjoy the colors of fall.

Room Tip: Odd numbered rooms overlook the golf course and offer much better views.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PV4u2nv

Thank you for taking time to write a review of your stay. I am glad that you enjoyed the grounds, dining room and other activities. In regards to the rooms updating being needed, I am happy to say the process has begun. We have replaced all the carpeting in the hallways and guest rooms. we have ordered new 40" flat screen TVs as well as new furniture which should start arriving in January. We have also placed an order for new drapery. The 2nd floor drapery has been replaced. When all the upgrades are complete I am sure you will find us back at the top of your choices to visit!

Reviewed October 30, 2012

We stayed three nights. The room was comfortable and very adequate as far as hotel rooms go. The breakfast buffet was great. Made to order omelets with freshly chopped vegetables and smoked ham (not deli-style ham) and bacon, fluffy biscuits, gravy, grits, scrambled eggs, French toast, crispy bacon and link sausage. The fruit was very good, fresh honeydew, cantaloupe and freshly cut pineapple. We did a lot a touring, and did not eat other meals at the resort. There are a variety of restaurants in the local towns. We would highly recommend the Crane Creek Winery and Hiawassee Antique Mall. We had a problem with the safe in our room (more than likely user error), but someone was there to open it within five minutes. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Due to the weather, we did not use the stables nor the hiking trails. Too cold and windy for golf, but the course appeared to be well kept. Did not go to the spa. The wifi was great. Faster than home. Overall we had a wonder experience.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

I thank you for taking time to write the glowing review of your stay with us using a Living Social Deal. I hope that you will continue to stay with us and enjoy the improvements we starting for our guest rooms.

Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

We celebrated our anniversary at the Brasstown Valley Resort and Spa by booking the Equani Suite. Wonderful! It is located above the resort spa and when the staff leaves, we were entirely alone in our suite with its private deck, fireplace in the bedroom, jacuzzi tub between the bedroom and bathroom and the shower experience room. It was so luxurious! We enjoyed the Sunday brunch on the veranda with a fantastic view of the mountains. There is a lookout point near the resort that truly has the most beautiful view of the mountains and valley. The fall colors were amazing! I recommend this place for a romantic get away and/or a hold outing, beautiful and easy drive up from Atlanta.

• Stayed: October 2012

Fall is a great time to visit Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa as your review illustrates. The Spa Suite you stayed in is truly a luxurious and romantic room to relax, renew and refresh in. I look forward to welcoming you again on your next trip to the North Georgia Mountains.