We recently had a party of ten for our mother's 90th birthday party and had a lovely experience. We gathered in the lobby area for cocktails and enjoyed the beautiful room (too bad the fireplace wasn't lit). The waitstaff couldn't have been nicer and the food was very good. I would say my favorite item was the spinach salad, the bread pudding and the endless amount of peel and eat shrimp. If you like prime rib, you'll be happy. I like chicken and pasta and they had lovely entrees of each. Great place for a family group or casual meal. Dress is super casual.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled among the North Georgia Mountains, Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa quietly redefines the typical mountain getaway. Just a short two-hours from Atlanta, there is something for everyone at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa. No longer a secret, the 18-hole championship golf course was named among Golf Digest magazine's top places to play. The Stables at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa offers one- and two-hour guided horseback trail-riding for every skill level. And the 7,500-square-foot Equani Spa, inspired by the area's native Cherokee people, serves up treatments to maximize strength, health, appearance, mental acuity and spiritual balance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brasstown Valley Resort And Spa
- Brasstown Valley Hotel Young Harris
- Brasstown Valley Resort Young Harris