“revisited”

Cuisines: American
Atlanta, Georgia
“revisited”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

We went back to Ruby Tuesday yesterday and the food quality was poor. The service was good, but the filet was like leather and tough. It also had no flavor. Fish was good, but nothing special. The mashed cauliflower was like paste and lumpy. Salad bar is not what it used to be.

• Visited March 2013

Salisbury, North Carolina
“Terrible isn't low enough”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

This Ruby Tuesday is one of the worse I have EVER eaten at. Normally they have a great atmosphere and the food is great! Here they have a manager that has been removed from corporate to a manger position and his attitude shows it and WHY he was moved. Why not moved out of the door totally? The staff was young and undirected. I saw several families leave and there were tables available. The salad bar which is one of the highlights of a visit to Ruby Tuesday was constantly empty and not being managed well. People were complaining and finally a waiter said out loud that HE was ready to walk out. During this time the manager LEFT with all of the staff just wondering around. I could not believe my eyes!! Our food was okay, but not the quality that I would expect! TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT! RUBY TUESDAY GET SOMEONE WITH BRAINS IN THERE TO RUN YOUR PLACE!!

• Visited March 2013
cherokee county
“No blenders! What???!!!”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

My husband and I eat here from time to time. I may be eating here a bit less often now. No blenders, so, if you are looking for a mixed drink that requires blending...not here. The salad bar was better in the old days but the garlic biscuits are darn good. The wait staff is usually right on target.

Visited October 2012
Marietta, Georgia
“A Tale of Two Places - Good Nights - Bad Nights”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

We've been there when everything was particularly good and we got the best possible service. And, we've been there when you couldn't find a server and the food clearly wasn't up to standards nor was it delivered promptly when the cook plated it up. And the dining area, sometimes it is extremely clean and other times where is the help???

• Visited November 2012
Canton, Georgia
“Great Salad Bar”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Went by last night for dinner - good service and seating. I didn't want to cook so this was on the way home and a good choice. We have been by several times and it has always been a good experience.
I had the special last night - petite sirloin and lobster tail. Steak was perfect medium, tail was a bit overcooked. Cauliflower was good. Salad bar was amazing as usual and fresh bacon bits to go on top. Food came out in a timely manner, was very hot and fresh. The wife had the triple play chicken - good toppings, good rice pilaf.
This is a nice place to eat in Woodstock - I notice it is quite clean and that the bar does a brisk business. We have had several good visits here and will continue to visit based on food quality and service.

• Visited September 2012