“No blenders! What???!!!”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #152 of 212 Restaurants in Woodstock
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 30, 2012

My husband and I eat here from time to time. I may be eating here a bit less often now. No blenders, so, if you are looking for a mixed drink that requires blending...not here. The salad bar was better in the old days but the garlic biscuits are darn good. The wait staff is usually right on target.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

We've been there when everything was particularly good and we got the best possible service. And, we've been there when you couldn't find a server and the food clearly wasn't up to standards nor was it delivered promptly when the cook plated it up. And the dining area, sometimes it is extremely clean and other times where is the help???

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Went by last night for dinner - good service and seating. I didn't want to cook so this was on the way home and a good choice. We have been by several times and it has always been a good experience.
I had the special last night - petite sirloin and lobster tail. Steak was perfect medium, tail was a bit overcooked. Cauliflower was good. Salad bar was amazing as usual and fresh bacon bits to go on top. Food came out in a timely manner, was very hot and fresh. The wife had the triple play chicken - good toppings, good rice pilaf.
This is a nice place to eat in Woodstock - I notice it is quite clean and that the bar does a brisk business. We have had several good visits here and will continue to visit based on food quality and service.

Reviewed May 6, 2012

While Ruby Tuesday was on our Atlanta "Bucket List", we stumbled upon this location while looking for something else. We ended up coming here and were pleasantly surprised.

I had the ribs, my wife had the steak, and it was delicious! They offer free cheese biscuits, as many as you care to have it seemed and have a salad bar option as well, which my wife opted for. And, it was more than just vegetables and greens: it included pasta, potato and other types of pre-made salads as well.

Our waiter was very friendly and explained the menu very well. It appeared that all of the hosts/hostesses/waiters/waitresses were very well groomed, clean looking, dressed appropriately and very friendly. It was a beautifully maintained restaurant with a great staff and friendly, prompt service. Our food was hot, moderately priced and the portion sizes were far bigger than they needed to be.

All in all, this was an incredible experience, one that we were not anticipating. Ruby Tuesday will definitely be on our list of places to eat the next time we visit the USA as well!

1  Thank GregCrystal
Reviewed March 18, 2012

Very good food. Very good service. Reasonable prices.