“Love, love LOVE Mellow Mushroom. We eat...”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Mellow Mushroom

Mellow Mushroom
Ranked #45 of 208 Restaurants in Woodstock
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Atlanta, Georgia
“Love, love LOVE Mellow Mushroom. We eat...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2010

Love, love LOVE Mellow Mushroom. We eat there about 1 time a week and we have always loved our pizza. They have a great thinner crust, good pizza sauce and a great selection of toppings.

Atlanta, GA
“Yummy, yummy, yummy!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2009

The best part of Mellow Mushroom is the ability to build your own pizzas. My favorite is is spinach, tomato, and garlic. They also offer salads, calzaones, and specialty pizzas. I have yet to eat anything that I haven't enjoyed. The atmosphere is casual and fun. The restaurant works well with kids.

Woodstock
“No other pizza in area can touch it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2008

I have been eating at Mellow Mushroom for over 15 years. Their pizza is excellent. All of the them. I love the White pizza. They have good sandwiches too, and I would love to be able to purchase their house dressing somewhere.

I am always looking for the best pizza I can find. So far, in 15 years I have not found one locally that is any better.