“Habachi is the way to go”
Review of Kani House

Kani House
Ranked #53 of 209 Restaurants in Woodstock
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Chelsea, Alabama
“Habachi is the way to go”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Nice hibachi bar. Overall we had a nice time we will go back. Fun time same old jokes. Little pricey

Visited March 2013

Kennesaw, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect for Lunch Hibachi”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

This is my favorite hibachi place so far. They have this delicious little concept called…wait for it… Kani sauce. Get it. You’ll want to drink it. We do the hibachi for lunch and get steak with pineapple. A must try!

• Visited March 2013
Woodstock, Georgia
“HORRIBLE Service!”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I have eaten at Kani in Woodstock for the past eight years. Today I brought my order home to go and it was wrong. I called and talked to the manager to complain and he argued with me over the phone. He did say he would re fix what I said was left out of my to go order, put I decided against picking it up. Guess he lost my family's business over his rudeness. Oh well, he didn't seem like he cared anyway. In today's economy I am just surprised at a company not going out of their way to retain loyal customers!

• Visited August 2012
Woodstock, Georgia
“Hit or Miss”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Over priced. Staff is not always friendly. Sushi is delicious some days and non-edible on others, tasting almost like spoiled fish. The chefs at the Hibachi Grill are unimaginative boring and predictable.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank srogers06
Stone Mountain, Georgia
“Average So-So Pricey”
Reviewed June 6, 2012

just so-so.. Sushi kind of cheap quality.. Better off at others in area.. Staff kind of lame. Go else where.. Way to much money for lame quality.. Good luck.. Will not return ever..!!!

• Visited December 2011