“HORRIBLE Service!”

Dining options: Reservations
Woodstock, Georgia
“HORRIBLE Service!”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I have eaten at Kani in Woodstock for the past eight years. Today I brought my order home to go and it was wrong. I called and talked to the manager to complain and he argued with me over the phone. He did say he would re fix what I said was left out of my to go order, put I decided against picking it up. Guess he lost my family's business over his rudeness. Oh well, he didn't seem like he cared anyway. In today's economy I am just surprised at a company not going out of their way to retain loyal customers!

• Visited August 2012

Woodstock, Georgia
“Hit or Miss”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Over priced. Staff is not always friendly. Sushi is delicious some days and non-edible on others, tasting almost like spoiled fish. The chefs at the Hibachi Grill are unimaginative boring and predictable.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank srogers06
Stone Mountain, Georgia
“Average So-So Pricey”
Reviewed June 6, 2012

just so-so.. Sushi kind of cheap quality.. Better off at others in area.. Staff kind of lame. Go else where.. Way to much money for lame quality.. Good luck.. Will not return ever..!!!

• Visited December 2011
Atlanta
“A favorite of ours for years”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Wife and I go to Kani House about every other month or two, and my experience has been mostly very good. Have learned that your dining experience/food quality (hibachi) depends alot on the chef. We always ask for one by name, and there are 2 we can always ask for. One has worked there since the place opened. Enjoy sushi at the bar also, as the service is always very good and friendly. My advice: find a chef you like, and stick with him.

• Visited March 2012
Woodstock, GA
“Fine”
Reviewed October 7, 2011

If you remember you are at a show plus dinner, the price is tolerable. Food, ok, Sevice, fine. It has slipped in food quality over the past ten years. I do appreciate that it is part of our options in Towne Lake.

• Visited September 2011