“My Favorite New Local Restaurant”

Gondolier Pizza Italian Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 209 Restaurants in Woodstock
Cuisines: American, Greek, Italian, Pizza
Atlanta, Georgia
“My Favorite New Local Restaurant”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I only learned of Gondoller Pizza over the holidays, and it has turned into my favorite new local place for a low key good quality fare, with a very friendly and attentive staff.

You will not be disappointed, and if you are, they will make it right for you, just ask.

All dishes I have sampled put a smile on my face. The Gyro is especially good, and hard to find in this area of the world!

Try it today!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank KKANUCK

Cumming, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not a good dining experience”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Dropped in for an early dinner as we had eaten here many times years ago and loved the food.
We ordered the chicken piccata and the veal piccata with a caesar salad. The salad was swimming in the heavy dressing to the point that I had to wipe some of it off with a napkin. Then came the entrees. Neither the chicken nor the veal were breaded and lightly browned. There was no coating on them what-so-ever. While the piccata sauce is known to be a light butter, white wine, lemon, and caper sauce--this sauce was a heavy gelatinous mess that completely covered the entire plate. The non-breaded veal was hidden under the spaghetti that was drowning in the yellow muck. I fished out the overcooked veal and ate it and could not bring myself to eat any more. The baklava was tough and stale tasting.

The service was good but could never make up for the food.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank tsteph9
Palacios, Texas
“A quaint family atmosphere and great food”
Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

The waitress Nicole was outstanding. We had chicken Florentine and tour of Italy. Possibly better than olive garden! Eat here for family or date night!

1 Thank Audry K
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love Gondolier”
Reviewed December 4, 2012 via mobile

We go here whenever we pass Woodstock at lunch or dinner time. Their gyros are wonderful and 2 pizzas for the the price of 1 often lead to the next day's lunch at home. This is a gem we found on TripAdvison. Thank you.

1 Thank Susan C
Woodstock GA
“a regular”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

This place stuck it out when the economy drove most of the rest of the strip mall away. I'm glad they did! My husband and I are regulars here for a reason. Whenever we crave salad we come in for the Gondoliers Special big salad with the gyro meat. One of my favs is the eggplant parmesan- crispy and delicious! (I think all the servers enjoy the food too...)

Visited October 2012