“Great after show margaritas”

La Parrilla Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 215 Restaurants in Woodstock
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Description: For the best Southeastern Mexican zest, your first and only stop must be La Parrilla Mexican Restaurant. Since 1994, we have been serving up a Fiesta, with exciting and delicious menu items that are sure to enchant and fascinate our guests. Currently with 16 locations in Georgia, one in Dothan, Alabama and one in Greenville, South Carolina. We are a great place to go for ardent lovers of the Mexican Cuisine.Our Chef and staff welcome our new and returning guests by preparing authentic Mexican entrees such as succulent enchiladas, juicy and tender fajitas, quesadillas, burritos and nachos all cooked to perfection and served in a beautiful atmosphere just like in sunny Mexico.It is also our pleasure to now offer you our fantastic Catering Service. Our wonderful personnel will create an entertaining Latin Fiesta in your home or office. Whatever the occasion, our authentic Mexican favorites are always crowd pleasures and we serve it up in a festive style to spice up your event.It is always a Fiesta at La Parrilla!
Reviewed August 9, 2013

With friends, we have stopped here several times for Margaritas, snacks and late dinner. Good service, hot food and always good. I espeally like the cheese and onion enchiladas. We will definitely return

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I must start of by saying La Parilla is by far my favorite Mexican Restaurant. I have visited several. My usual one being the one in Powder Springs. We were camping with several friends on this weekend and decided instead of cooking out one night we would go to La Parilla instead. We also had a large party of 12. As we were waiting for a table for our party we saw a large roach crawl across the floor & the manager tried to stomp it but it got away. It is a restaurant and I get things like this happen. Then after being seated we had to wait for over 10 minutes for someone to take our drink order. We also ordered appetizers which my family did not receive theirs. I had to repeat our dinner order several times to the waiter. I ordered the shrimp tacos. This is a plate I order all the time. I have never seen it look the way this one did. There were several dishes that were brought out wrong to our table. Again I am only giving this review on the Woodstock location. I am hoping that we really were just there on a bad night but I will not return to this location again!!

Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

This is the best Mexican food around! I've eaten nearly every menu item and never been disappointed with their meals. I highly recommend eating here!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

La Parilla has quickly became our family's favorite local restaurant. The food is always excellent and the service is top notch, with attentive and friendly staff. They seem to always be busy, so don't be surprised if there's a wait.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Went here for dinner again last week. We each had a combo platter. Mine was 2 enchiladas, a taco, and rice. As with most mexican restaurants they serve complementary chips and salsa. Most times we have been here service is very fast. Unfortunately this time was not but I think we just got a lazier waitress - we would see her at the hostess desk talking or leaning against the wall. Other members of the staff including those who brought our chips and refilled our drinks seemed to be working very hard and the restaurant was quite busy.