“Great Park with easy and difficult terrain”
Review of Little River Trail

Little River Trail
Atlanta, Georgia
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Great Park with easy and difficult terrain”
Reviewed February 8, 2012

The Rope Mill Park is getting better and better. There is a 1/4 mile paved trail that you can walk on. For the adventurous soul, you can continue on the steep paths past the sidewalk.

If you choose to cross the bridge, you will find a path through the woods that you can travel as well. This is a nice path along the river, but it does get muddy at times, so be careful of that.

Great park for walking your dogs.
Mountain biking trails are also available.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank M S

Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It's a nice beginner's trail, with a bit of mystery thrown in.”
Reviewed November 25, 2011

I live around this area, so I frequent here. I love going with friends here and biking the old trail, and now, hiking the newly found trail across the river.

I use the Olde Rope Mill park for my recreation, and it's becoming better and better, and expanding rapidly to suit everyone's outdoor needs.

Being offered is a nice beginning bike trail, some decent fishing (I've caught catfish and even bass from here, it leads to Allatoona), and a nice walking hike. During the summer months when the river is higher, I even go swimming with friends in it. It's a nice small local river.

Visited November 2011