“Simple Diner Food”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Town Lake Diner
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Great omelets and clubs. Hey, it's diner food, what do you expect. Staff is always friendly, and the new owner seems like a nice guy. No complaints. Great place to stop for a stick to your ribs breakfast.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

This was a great place to come for breakfast after the gym. It took a while for our server to come by and greet us, but after that, everything was fine. The food was very good and I was happy to be close to home.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Coming from NJ, my expectations of diners fall at a higher level than Georgia natives. The food was ok but some things to note. I went on a Sunday and wanted a Lox omelet and they were out of lox. Diners shouldn't be out of ANYTHING, especially lox on a Sunday! Run down to Kroger if you have to! I asked for the bagel (upcharge) instead of toast but was never asked if I wanted cream cheese, they just buttered it for me - that is not cool! The waitress had REAL bad eczema and for what it is worth my wife has a mild case, but to serve food and see that was really not appetizing. Not saying I won't go back there but don't get your hopes up when you see 2 great reviews, I don't think that is the norm.

1  Thank Mark M
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

We went in with lower expectations because it looks like a typical diner with 50s feel. We've been in several times and each time the service is excellent, food is incredible, portions huge, and the price is reasonable. I personally do not love the "diner" look, but we keep going because of great service and food'

Reviewed July 3, 2013

The food is great breakfast served all day...plates of food are huge. Great oldies music 60-70" on the speakers. Great Greek food Staff is exceptional. go in 2-3 times and they will remember your name. It is a family owned restaurant. Gramps and on down work there. Clean comfortable. When the weather permits you can sit outside and see for miles. Eat there often.