“Delicious ”

Dining options: Delivery
Marietta, GA
“Delicious ”
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful recipes and the absolute best Coconut Milk Tom Kha soup anywhere. The staff has been the same for years, and service is very good, but drops a bit during periods of high traffic. Winners - Mongolian Beef, Chicken with dried chilies and cashews, and the Red Curry is awesome. Another great spicy peanutty dish is the Rama. Wish they would ditch the greasy fried table noodles though - they are not very appetizing, pass on those and order the spring rolls.

1 Thank AtlFolks

Atlanta
“Fresh & Delicious!”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

I've never been a fan of Chinese food (especially in Georgia)... Too many one note dishes mixed with overcooked frozen vegetables... However, as a new resident to Woodstock we decided to give the DELIVERING Chinese food place a chance. We were shocked! In 30 minutes we had FRESH, HOT, SUCCULENT food at our doorstep. The owner was very nice. They accommodate all of my little special requests every time we order. The vegetables are fresh and perfectly cooked! We have ordered food from Pacific Spice 30-40 times and I have never been disappointed. The food quantity is excellent as well! I always have leftovers for at least two more meals! I've never written a review before, but this is so great I felt that they deserved it. My favorite is the Spicy Beef, Shredded Pork in Garlic Sauce, and the Thai Basil Fried Rice is really good too! The other dishes are probably great too, but it's seldom that I deviate from these... Give them a try!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank amarion3
Canton, Georgia
“Service fit for a turtle....”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

My wife and I stopped by on Friday evening prior to the Olympic opening ceremonies. Called in 15 minutes before we got there, was told it would be ready in 15 minutes. When I got in I had a seat - the proprietress was on the phone but let me know the "order was almost ready, just waiting on the chicken wings". Had a $45 order for a group coming over. She proceeded to answer call after call, mostly for delivery. I waited in the store 25 minutes, never saw my order and got up to leave. I told her it had been too long, please cancel my order to which she replied"NO NO wait, your order is almost ready, just waiting on the chicken wings". I left without any food.
In fairness I must say that their food has been consistently good. There are 2 folks working the floor and register and this was not the first time service was suspect. I think my biggest complaint was that they made no attempt to defuse the situation. They always get your phone number up front - if the food was that close to ready (I doubt it, though) they could have made a call to our number, apologized and delivered the food. I guess I expect too much for my money.
After several years and many visits, I have taken our business elsewhere.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank MGN1234
Atlanta, Georgia
“At least they didn't call it specific spice”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Over done meat and over done spices. Hot tea brewed in a pot some where maybe a raditor shop. Service was respectable vegetables were -heavy on onions but well prepared. I would try it again if I'm in the hood but would not drive far to `go there.

d

• Visited June 2012
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Delicious Food. Quick delivery.”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Our family LOVES Pacific Spice! We have eaten at the restaurant, but usually choose to have it delivered because it is quick and so close that it is still HOT when it gets here and ALWAYS delicious. Staff is friendly and accomodating. Favorites are: Monoglian Beef, Hunan Beef, and their Egg Drop Soup is to die for. (Not that thick dark yellow stuff you get at other chinese restaurants). I would highly recommend if you are in the area! They have dinner combination specials as well which are a great value!

• Visited June 2012