“Good food, lousy service”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #44 of 209 Restaurants in Woodstock
Cuisines: American
Description: I wouldl ike you to add more Woodstock businesses. This town is awesome and has a lot to offer.
Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Tennessee
“Good food, lousy service”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I usually do not review chains since most travelers are familiar with them and the experience can vary by location but decided I would for this location. I frequent Longhorn often in different cities because I feel that the food has a consistent good quality and service is usually good. I visited this location twice this month with business clients and both times the experience was wanting. The first occasion, the food was very good (always is at this location) but the service was really bad. Our server rarely came by to fill drinks and when she did those couple of times, she insisted on interrupting business conversations. When one client did not immediately stop talking, she rolled her eyes and walked away as he was giving her the card for payment.

I chalked it up to a bad day and I returned several days later for a dinner with a client and we picked the bar. We were not greeted at all and were totally ignored for a good five minutes or so. Two bar tenders were heavily engaged in conversation with regulars and it was like the rest of us did not matter. I don't care that regulars receive preference but at least make an effort to serve the other customers. Anyway, after at least 5 minutes watching and listening to the banter, we walked out (no one even acknowledged us leaving) and went down the street to Izumi's (much better experience).

• Visited July 2013

Woodstock, Georgia
“Solid take out option”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Longhorn is consistenly good and lately this one seems to be running on all cylinders. We both had the salmon meal with two sides and a salad and it was great at home for a reasonable price. I appreciate getting a couple of cold ones and peanuts while I waited for pick up. Great friendly service at the bar.

Visited April 2013
Woodstock, Georgia
“Always Great”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Longhorn as been a long time favorite of me and my family. The food is always good, the service is excellent, and performance is consistently outstanding, as it was on our most recent visit last month. We love their Flo's Filet steak.

Visited August 2012
Woodstock, Ga
“a good steakhouse”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

good food. Suprisingly great Chicken dinner for a steakhouse and I actually perfer it over the steak there now. Steaks are still good, but Wow on the chicken. good place

Visited August 2012