“AWESOME experience!”

Century House Tavern
Ranked #3 of 239 Restaurants in Woodstock
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Full service restaurant serving locally sourced ingredients in a casual atmosphere. Indoor and outdoor seating available with a dining garden and open air porch. Live music outdoors during warmer months on Friday and Saturday evenings. Full wine, beer and liquor bar with local draft beers. We accept Visa, Master, AMEX and Discover cards.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My trophy girlfriend I stopped in for a quick bite on one beautiful Saturday afternoon. The food is awesome, the wait staff super friendly, and the manager very customer service oriented. This whole experience has just reinforced our love affair for Woodstock, Georgia. I had the prime rib dip, and my trophy girlfriend had the bacon cheeseburger. Both of them cooked to Perfection and absolutely perfect.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Our first trip to Century House and we were very pleased with the food and overall vibe of the place. Had the french dip, burger, salmon sandwich and pork belly small plate. All were excellent, including the mushroom soup. The pork belly for $12, was a bit too small for my liking but was very good regardless.
All sandwiches came with matchstick fries and a small salad, both were very good.
The drink selection is pretty good and offers enough selection for all. My wife's lemon drop was the only disappointment, coming in rather lacking in flavor.
I would definitely come back and will plan to try some of the larger meals offered.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 11, 2019

It was a beautiful April afternoon, so we opted to sit outside up front. It was like sitting on a friends porch.Vey comfortable. We were with 4 and ordered the asparagus and spring greens salads and the burger and a reuben. I had the reuben, which was excellent. The waiter was very friendly and personable and stopped by every once and a while to make sure everything was fine. The tavern closes from 3 to 5 to give the cook time to clean and prepare for dinner. We stayed till after 3, but didn't feel rushed at all to leave. We'll definitely come back when visiting the Outlet Mall in the future.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed May 7, 2019

Great secret for lunch. Cozy and quiet with well portioned lunch menu. Nice Cocktail menu to go with well executed classics and specials.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

Ducked into this restaurant after a concert in the park and got one of the last tables around 10pm. Kitchen was closing, but we were able to get our order in. Mushroom soup, arancini risotto balls, and cheese plate were great! Hubby thought the burger was just fair. The dessert was outstanding, though!!! Chocolate butter pie with strawberries and marshmallow fluff. The consistency of peanut butter pie, but with milk chocolate instead of peanut butter. So good!
Our only complaint was that the waitress was too touchy feely. Every time she came to the table, she put casually put her hand on my shoulder or my husband's while talking to us. Normally I'm not bothered by that, but it was *every* single time, so it was kinda awkward after a while.

Date of visit: April 2019