“Ok”

Century House Tavern
Ranked #1 of 215 Restaurants in Woodstock
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Full service restaurant serving locally sourced ingredients in a casual atmosphere. Indoor and outdoor seating available with a dining garden and open air porch. Live music outdoors during warmer months on Friday and Saturday evenings. Full wine, beer and liquor bar with local draft beers. We accept Visa, Master, AMEX and Discover cards. Sorry no checks.
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Food-ok atmosphere is neat but nothing exciting. Bartenders a little arrogant but made good drinks. Nothing to write home about.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

This is a charming old home that has been nicely converted and decorated for an excellent little restaurant. Went once for dinner and it was delicious. The menu is unique and the chef utilizes fresh ingredients. Second time I went with friends for a few drinks. The drinks were excellent as well.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Great menu! Calamari is a must have!
I love the small plates when im feeling indecisive.
Last visit was a lunch. I had the Kobe Beef Patty Melt and thought I'd died and gone to heaven. I had the same "yummmm" reaction as i bit into the second half of the sandwich, as I did for the first,
Great wait staff!!!
Consistantly superior!

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Borrowing from the Duck Dynasty boys, the wife was, "happy-happy-happy". She started off with their winter greens salad and I had the roasted beet salad. Both were done nicely - she especially loved the candied squash in hers. We came to the restaurant for her to try their chicken and dumplings. It's not what you might expect (a piece of roasted chicken thigh with four ample dumplings, carrots, corn and asparagus in a creamy chicken sauce). The wife said it was the best she's ever had - and she's hard to please. For me, I had the lamb shank. Too many times when I've order this at other restaurants it's overcooked. They braised this piece of meat to perfection - and too much meat for me to finish. Both of us were too full to even attempt to have dessert - but maybe next time. As for our server, Katherine, she did an excellent job of making sure we were taken care of (even with my wife's version of the Lemon Drop Martini). We'll be coming back for some more meals.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The food here is Superior! Service better than I have experienced in the Atlanta area. Atmosphere was warm and cozy.
Menu selection surprised me and I'm coming back with my family next week!
Still can't get over this place.

1  Thank JDC3_30512