“Wonderful atmosphere, great service, good food.”

Century House Tavern
Ranked #1 of 209 Restaurants in Woodstock
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Full service restaurant serving locally sourced ingredients in a casual atmosphere. Indoor and outdoor seating available with a dining garden and open air porch. Live music outdoors during warmer months on Friday and Saturday evenings. Full wine, beer and liquor bar with local draft beers. We accept Visa, Master, AMEX and Discover cards. Sorry no checks.
Atlanta, Georgia
“Wonderful atmosphere, great service, good food.”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

My husband and I had a late Sunday lunch on the outdoor porch. Decor inside very nice but a beautiful day outside for dining! Vincent the bartender greeted us and was very friendly. We were seated outside and ordered our drinks. Took awhile to get 2 draft beers considering no one was inside or seated at the bar. We both had the fish and chips. It was good but I found the portion size a bit small for the price. The fish small but tasty, fries were just ok. Tartar sauce was excellent. Overall a bit pricey but I might go back and try something different, especially when I can dine alfresco again.

Woodstock, Georgia
“This is a great place to eat in Woodstock.”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

We have eaten here twice now. Once with our new neighbors and once with our friends from Cumming. Service is top of the line, attentive without being pretentious. The food is thoroughly enjoyable and you can carry on a conversation in a normal voice and be heard by your companions. I will go again.

1 Thank Meisterx
Canton, Georgia
“Very cute place with very loud music that does not go with the place”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Food was very good. A bit pricey, the table next to us asked the waitress if the music really needed to be that loud. It did not go with the place to begin with and was super loud. My husband and I found it hard to carry a conversation. We had drinks at $9.00 a pop! Appetizer at $5.00 a piece or 3 for $14.00...We chose the prosciutto and two cheeses the dish was nicely arranged with a few olives 3 bread toasts, some pickled vegetables and balsamic syrup. Could of used more toasts for the cheese to spread on. I had a burger done to my liking and hubby had the rib roast dip, both served with fried, nice and crisp and hot and a small green salad on the plate. About $15.00 each! Like I said, food was good but really those prices....

Atlanta, Georgia
“Sophisticated Menu”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Our service was excellent and the food delicious. It was hard to find because the sign was obscured by greenery, but we finally got there and I am so glad we did! The menu was sophisticated in a good way and eclectic. With a glass of wine, great food, and lunch on the porch on a beautiful day-well, I just didn't want to leave!

“What a treasure!”
Reviewed September 7, 2012 via mobile

Absolutely one of the best resturants that I've found. Great ahi tuna burger and the she lobster soup will get me back there again. Server was awesome.